Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ok so i hit a wrong button on my tablet last night and erased this whole chapter sorry if it's not good

.

NaKhia's POV

"Who the fuck is Colton?" Messiah yelled holding up my phone.

When i had heard the door slam i knew something was wrong, but i wasn't expecting this. Not knowing what to do I walked back into the bathroom to put on my clothes. Hoping it would buy me time to think. Why out of all days did Colton call today. Why didn't i tell Messiah about Colton from the beginning? Their was nothing between us, we were just friends, so why was i treating it like it was a secret?

"Khia I know you hear me." Messiah stood in the bathroom doorway, watching me.

"You went through my phone?" I stood my ground.

"What I look like going through your phone? That bitch ass nigga called." He through my phone on the bed and ran his hands down his face. "Who is he?"

I moved over to the bed and sat in front of him. "Colton is my friend."

"What kind of friend?"

"My best friend."

"No Khia, I’m your best friend. Girl why you lying to me, I asked you if anybody tried to holler at you and you said no." His nostrils were flaring, he was so pissed off at me. Their were three steps to Messiah's anger. Step 1 his nostrils would flare and his mouth would tighten, step 2 he would pound his fist. And last but not least step 3 explode. I had watched this so many times that it even scared me, once he was started, there was no calming him.

"I said no when you asked if I dated anybody." That was true, i only answered that question.

"It's the same damn thing." He yelled at me. My cell phone started ringing again, we both knew who it was. I pressed ignore and laid it back down.

"Where you meet him?"

"He works for daddy."

"I bet your mamma loves him Hun Khi-Khi?"

I looked up at him using Colton's nickname for me. How did he know that name? Oh my God "You talked to him?" I grabbed the front of his shirt to keep him in front of me. "Baby, it’s not what you think? "

"What is it than? Did y'all, you know? Is their a chance that they might be his?" His voice cracked as he pointed to my stomach.

"Fuck you, Messiah." That was a low blow. My hands started to shake as i still held on to his shirt. "Why would you say that, when you know their yours?" I started to cry, i never thought he would question our kids.

"That man told me he used to hold you. He talked about how he used to massage you, hold your hands." Step two, he was pounding his fist in his hand. "Is all that true?"

Colton was playing dirty, i hung my head in shame. "Yes."

"Don't touch me. I can't even look at you." Messiah yanked his shirt out of my grip and knocked the lamp over.

I moved to the other side of the bed as Step 3 started to unfold. He stared kicking the dresser than he knocked the pretty picture of flowers off the wall. Storming out of the bed room i heard him knocking over things in the living room. I had messed up this time. I don't know how to fix this, i don't know if he will forgive me. After all the hell i had given him for Shelly, it all was coming back to bite me in the ass. After a minute it all went silent I peeked my head out of the bedroom door and saw him putting on his shoes. I had to stop him so i grabbed my shoes and stuck my feet in them, by the time i had grabbed my purse he was already out the door. I ran through the living room looking at the mess the poor maid is goanna have to clean. I grabbed my room key and ran down the hall, Messiah was already on the elevator headed down.