She huffed, the whole Great Room turning silent.

Everyone started whispering, especially the girls. Hermione was staring down at her hands.

I whispered to her, "Why does everyone think we're dating?"

She shrugged but I knew that she knew. I also knew that she didn't spread that rumor herself, because she wouldn't do that.

Ginny leaned over, "It's because you spend so much time with her."

I nudged her, "You're not gonna let that come between us are you?"

She fiddled her thumbs, shaking her head. She was obviously really embarrassed about everyone thinking we were dating. I can be a great guy! Not that I want to be her boyfriend. I am all Annabeth's.

The rest of dinner passed without anything interesting happening, but they did keep whispering. I heard more than one conversation with the words "Granger" and "Love potion". I didn't know what to make of that. Did they want to use a love potion on Hermione? I don't think she'd appreciate that.

Did I say nothing interesting? Oh, well, what I meant to say was I saw a ghost float by. I saw a lot of ghosts float by.

Ginny smiled, "Nick! How are you doing? Still have your head?"

Nick drew his sword, "I do prefer Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, Miss Weasley. And yes, sadly, I still do have my head."

What's so bad about having a head? Personally, I prefer my head to be safely on my shoulders. Otherwise, I'd lose it on a daily basis.

I leaned forward, "Why are you sad about having a head?"

He sighed dramatically, "Oh! Because, young mister, I am nearly headless! Pity me! I cannot join the headless hunt for my head!"

He pulled on his left ear, his neck snapping apart and about a centimeter of skin remained, holding his head to his neck. That was so cool! He put his head back right side up.

"Hey," I said, "Can I try?"

Without waiting for a response, I tugged on his ear, making his head snap back out of place. Hermione, Ginny, Nick, and even Harry and Ron across the table were gaping at me. What's so... Oh. I see. I forgot that he was a ghost. Whoopsy. My bad.

They started stuttering but I didn't wait around to hear it. With one final bite of chicken, I sped out of the Great Room like I had a bunch of angry hellhounds on my tail.

I got lost walking down one hallway. People were coming down that way so I turned around and ran the other way. I heard the Hermione and Ginny coming down the other end and strolled back the way I came from.

Stupid Percy! Styx! I forgot. There are people that way. I spun in circles, stuck, when suddenly a door appeared in a previously blank wall. All I wanted was a place to hide and talk to Annabeth about my new powers.

I opened the door, not sure what I was expecting. It turned out to be a supply closet, big enough for me and an Iris Message, with a bottle of water and a prism. What was this place?

The Room of Requirement, a voice whispered in my head, It burned in the Wizarding War but now has regenerated. Do not tell anyone of this room. Now, only demigods may use it, for the wizards have misused it. It is invisible to my pet race. To get in, you must pass this place three times, thinking of what you want.

The voice was Hecate. Of course. I was running around so much in that hallway, of course I would've found it.

I used the bottle and prism to make a rainbow and tossed a drachma in, whispering, "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Annabeth at Camp Half-Blood."