Peter Pan x Reader

Okie guys! Here you go! The first imagine on the page again! I hope you guys like it, cause I really tried, and I thought it was a good idea. I'm a little rusty since i haven't written an imagine since I left, but here you go. Don't worry, they'll get better lol.

***********************************************************************************************

You were running for your life through the thick forests of Neverland, low branches cutting your legs. The Lost Boys were getting jealous of Pan's soft side towards you, and so they decided to play a game when Peter went off to pick up new boys.

You were cut off by the sea, the waves crashing to the shore. "They said this would be fun." You said to yourself. "Yeah, right. They never did like me." Rain started pouring down, (it always did when Peter was away) and the only thing visible was one lost boy with a cross bow, Devin to be exact.

"Time's up, (y/n)." He raised his bow, ready to strike. You squinted and braced for impact but it never came. You slowly opened your eyes, seeing someone's back towards you. His back.

"Peter." You breathed, heart still pounding from preparing to die. He turned towards you, face twisted in anger as he held an arrow in his hand, inches away from his chest. "You-you saved me?" He only nodded his response. You also noticed that the rain had stopped. He snapped the arrow in half, throwing it to the floor.

"Who did this?" He asked barley above a whisper.

"What?"

"Who did this, (y/n)!?" He yelled, his scream ringing throughout Neverland. You shrunk down, nervous that he was this angry.

"Please don't hurt him!"

"Just tell me!"

"It was Devon!" You covered your mouth, regretting the day you were born. Peter shook his head.

"Devon... I knew it." You held his hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Please, calm yourself down."

"He still needs to be punished."

"It was all the boys, in all honesty." He scoffed, shaking his head again. You stared at the brown haired boy. "Please, Peter. Don't do anything." He nodded, walking away. You sighed, but a sharp arrow hit your arm. You touched the wound, blood and dream shade dripping down your arm. "Oh no." You turned around, seeing Devon standing proudly.

"There."

You started running back to camp, but you didn't really make it that far. The pain was numbing, but you could just make out a whisper. "Peter."

He was there within a millisecond, looking at you in your miserable state. "What happened?!" He asked frantically, picking you up and flying to the magical waterfall that could cure anything.

"D-Devon came a-after you l-left." Your eyes started to slip closed, but Peter tried to keep you awake.

"No, no, please stay awake, please. I can't lose you. Just hold on, we're almost there." You nodded, but your eyes started drooping anyway. You could barely hear or feel anything as Peter landed in the cave, retrieving the magical water that would save your life. "Here" He said, pouring the water into your mouth.

The color returned to your face as Peter sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness." He said as you both stood up. "I'm going to kill Devon." He continued, rage expressed through his features. You shook your head.

"Just banish him. I don't want anyone else near death. Please, Peter." Peter looked into your eyes, his green ones becoming softer.

"Alright, love. Anything you say."

********************************************************************************************

Ughhhhh I love him too much lol. So here it was, I hoped you liked it. Comment or message me any requests and I'll be happy to make them! I love you guys!!