Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Julian!? YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" Emmarie said then she hugged him.

"I came back for you, Emmarie." He said, his raspy voice soothing her aching heart. "I love you."

"I love you too Julian." She answered and then they both kissed.

**

Two weeks passed and Sydney's been recovering fast from the tragedy. Luke started going to school already. The Sony Music Building has been rebuilt. In other words, everything was back to normal. Trent and Rebecca are still going out, so are William and Katelyn. Emmarie and Julian are also still going out.

"C'mon Jules! It's your eighteenth birthday! You're allowed to drink now!" William said.

"Yeah! Let the baby of the group know how alcohol tastes like." Zach said as he passed the shot glass to Julian. Obviously, it is Julian's birthday at the moment and they are all celebrating it joyously.

Julian got the shot glass from Zach and drank the alcohol in it. "Yeaaahhh!!!" They all cheered. A few minutes later, they were all a little bit drunk. "Guys, I'll just go out for some fresh air." Trent said.

"Me too." Rebecca said.

"Alright." The others said.

They smiled at each other then walked over to the veranda of their house while holding each other's hands. "You're so beautiful." Trent blurted out while looking into her eyes. She smiled and then he pulled her closer to him."I love you." He added.

"I love you too, Trent." She replied and then they both laughed and kissed each other. Trent slipped his tongue inside her mouth and let it explore hers as he leaned her to the brick wall. Then he planted soft wet kisses on her neck then on her cheek as well.

"I want you Rebecca... Every bit of you to be mine." He whispered.

"I AM ALL YOURS TRENT AND NO ONE COULD EVER TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU." She assured him and then she cupped his face and kissed him passionately. Trent gave into the kiss and then he pulled away, "Let's bring this into my room." He said and they both giggled and then he carried her, bridal-style type and then they went back in without the others noticing them then into his room and laid her gently on his bed.

"Now... Where were we up to?" he asked while smiling sexily and Rebecca giggled as he kissed her and then pushed her back down onto the bed. He removed his shirt and Rebecca bit her lip with the sight of his abs. (A/N: Sorry for the feels _StylinsonLover_ and @FilCollector)

"Let's do this..." He added and then kissed her hungrily.

**

"Oh that was sick dude!" Jayden said while they were all laughing at the movie Grown Ups.

"Totally!" Zach said.

"Are you alright Julian?" Emmarie asked Julian.

"Yeah... Just having a little bit of headache, that's all." Julian replied.

"You better go to bed." She said. "Get some rest, Jules."

"Alright but... Tuck me into bed?" He suggested as he pouted his lips and she chuckled, pinching his cheeks. "Okay." She replied then they both stood up and went into his room.

"Go take a shower, get changed then off to your bed, okay?" She said as she gave him his towel and pj's.

"Yes, Emmarie. Thank you." Then he kissed her on the lips then went into the bathroom and took a quick warm shower. When he was finished, he quickly dried himself up and then slipped into his pyjamas and brushed his teeth.

While brushing his teeth, he was surprised that his eye colour changed. His blue eyes turned into green and it completely freaked him out. He finished brushing his teeth and then splashed a cold water over his face. He looked again in the mirror and his eyes were still green. He splashed a cold water over his face again when he heard a knock in the door.

"Julian, are you alright in there?" Emmarie asked.

"Uh... Yeah. Yeah. I'll be out in any minute." He replied then turned his attention back to his reflection and his eyes were still green.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked himself and then he wiped his face with his white towel.

"Jules! Are you coming out or what?" Emmarie said impatiently. "It's getting late. You need to rest. And I need to rest as well."

"Okay..." He answered and then opened the door just to find Emmarie staring straight at him.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"Uh... Did my eye colour change?" he asked in return.

"What?"

"Look at my eye colour... Did it change?"

"Well, they're still blue and as far as I remember, they're originally blue."

He let out a sigh of relief and then looked back into the mirror and saw that his eye colour was back to being blue. She chuckled, "You're not really used to having alcohol in your system, are you?" she said.

He smiled back at her sheepishly then laughed a little then he noticed her that she was wearing his One Tree Hill oversized shirt and he admitted to himself that she looked sexy in it.

"Oh yeah, by the way, I borrowed one of your shirts. Is it okay?" she asked.

"Well, yeah." He said then he smirked then pulled her closer to him, "But I prefer you with no clothes at all."

Emmarie's eyes widened in shock and laughed, "You are such a whore!" She exclaimed as she playfully slapped his chest.

"I was just joking!" He said then he kissed her on the lips. "Now, tuck me in to bed?"

She smiled then nodded. They went to bed and Julian forced himself to forget what happened back there in the bathroom but one question is still haunting his mind.

Why did his eye colour change?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is happening to Julian?

Would he tell the others about it?

If so, can Luke and Trent, with the help of William, Katelyn, Ara, Rebecca, Jayden, Emmarie and Zach solve the problem?