You have been warned(Chapter 5)

Kyoya's P.o.v

The guys were whispering at the corner . I ignored them as I saw Y/n stepping into the room. "Y/n ? What a visit?"Tamaki said 'Stupid Idiot!!' I thought to myself "Just here to stop by !"She said "Well... Kyoya wanted to ask this for a long time would you date him?"The twins asked her in unison "Well.. Of course"She said 'Why did she agree? I-i do like- NO! Kyoya stay cool stay wise!' I thought to my self "Okay ! Kyoya said at the beautiful garden at the back of the school tomorrow 12:00 pm."Tamaki said 'Darn I didn't tell any thing!!!' I thought "Umm... Okay I should go bye!" Y/n said as she left the room .

"Look! Someone is blushing!!!!"Kaoru said I felt my face feeling hotter and hotter."Hmm.. Seems someone got a date!!!!"Hikaru said the twins smirked as Tamaki left the room.

Tamaki's P.o.v

I left the room . As I followed Y/n who were blushing . As she stops I hid at the plants.

"What am I going to do?"She asked herself "I'm confused!" As she collapsed . I carried her bridal style as I go to the host club.

"Guys!!!!!!"I shouted "What happened ?"Kyoya asked "She collapsed confused!"I yelled as I put her down . "Let me call the doctors"Kyoya said contacting the doctors.

•Y/n's Dream•

"Y/n ! We need you!"A voice said . I can't move a muscle. "Y/n! You're an idiot stay away from Kyoya"A voice said I was trying to move as I go walked to the path . "Ahahah! You fool"A voice said . I followed where the voice came. Then I saw the Hell I walked to the same path . As I felt hotter at the place. I go tried to fly but I was captured .I can't move as they took me to there lord .
"You Little Girl !!! Trying to save heaven you can't get there anymore!!!! Bwahahah! You silly girl you'll no longer see Stephen . He will never get you! Your god won't help you "The lord said . As they punched and punched me until I was weak. I can't move a muscle . I can't try to do anything . I'm weak . "No power c-cant st-top me !!! I'm gods c-child"I said trying to look at the lord. "EVEN LOVE? YOU'RE FALLING FOR THE DEMON KING!!!"He yelled . Who ? What ? I don't get it? "W-who?"I said "Kyoya Ootori..."As the voice get deeper and deeper . Then my injuries where gone and I see Stephen. "Why did you go there?"Stephen asked "WHY!!!"He shouted "I-i can't go anywhere o-only there!"I said "You shouldn't listen to him ! "Stephen warned me "He is just a bad influence on you!"He said "I-i won't !"I said . "Now ! Do what you must do!"Stephen said .

End of dream

Y/n's P.o.v

I woke up Shocked and Scared at the same time . "You're awake!!!"Tamaki said hugging me "What happened?"The twins asked "She just got a cold she barely needs rest!"The doctor said I nodded "Well.. Date is canceled"Kyoya said "Well... That's okay I should go home right away"I said standing up . As I go left the room and called out my driver and headed home...

As I stepped into the door Jessica was there .

*cough* I better get going *cough* bye!"I said as I was about to go upstairs "What happened?"Jessica asked "I collapsed and got a cold "I said "WHAT???"As she check my temperature "I'm taking some rest "I said as she nodded I go to my room and change to my (f/c) shirt and (2/f/c) pajamas. I lay in bed and slept.

Kyoya's P.o.v

When Y/n left I was quite worried. "The host club is closed "Tamaki said "Why?"Haruhi asked "Were going to my cousins"Tamaki said as all of us go to his limo and go to their home.

•Y/n's Dream

I was at the host club . Then I saw Kyoya standing right behind me. "Kyoya!"I said as I hug him . "No!"He said pushing me away "But-"I was hit by him. I started to cry "Kyoya~"I said weakly "You don't love me you love stephen!!"He said "No! No I don't i'm in love with you Kyoya!"He said as he punched me again "Ow!"I yelled "You are playing me !!! "he said .

•End Of Dream•

Y/n's P.o.v

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"I screamed as I woke up. I was surprised that someone knocking at my door. "Just a second!"I said as I felt pain to my left hand . I look at my palm . I saw the angelic sign at my left palm . I go up and opened the door.

Jessica and the host club were in front of my door. "What happened are you hurt?"Tamaki said checking on me "Just a bad dream"I said "Really why did we heard you scream?"Kyoya asked .

"I'm fine just a bad dream !"I said "What's the dream about Y/n~Chan?"Honey asked "Just about someone"I answered "Well.. She's fine so go home !"Jessica ordered "As for Tamaki you'll be with me!"Grandma said . Tamaki nodded as he followed Grandma . The guys left as Jessica passed a bag full of brownies *cough* I better sleep again!"I said going inside as I closed my door.