Meeting My Family (Chapter 3)

Your P.o.v.

Its been a week since I go to the host club . Now I daily go there for Honey and the other host . But Mostly Honey for the Lolita boy and Cake! Now I was still walking . Then I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch out~"The voice were familiar

"Umm.. Sorry"As I looked at the girl . It was her... The one I always watched.. "Yo-you're Jessica right?"I asked she nodded "How do you know?"Jessica Asked "I just heard from the host club"I said "Wait I think I know you.. I mean never mind see ya!"She said leaving .

I go to the host clubs as they opened up the doors.

"Y/N!!!!!!!! We got an incredible news!"Honey said

"What is it ?"I asked "We found your family!"Honey answered "You're the long lost daughter of Destiny Suoh the aunt of Tamaki"Kyoya said "WHAT?"I was really surprised GOD I have a FAMILY??? I didn't know that . "When will I meet them?"I asked "Oh.. Jessica my cousin is here well.. We got to tell her she'll be happy to see her sister "Tamaki explained . "I hope I could collapsed this time!"I said . I go sit next to Honey . We eat cakes for a while .

•Few Hours Later

Me and Kyoya go home and packed my clothes. We were packing everything but then I slipped and kissed Kyoya..

"I'm sorry..."I said blushing and embarrassed . He was blushing but he shake his head "Its okay!"Kyoya said . We continued packing as we were done we go to the limo . And going to Tamaki's House .

We have arrived and Tamaki were with Jessica .

"Hello dear sister"Jessica said as we shake each others hand . "Butler carry her luggage to the room next to me!"Jessica ordered "Yay! Now were trios!"Tamaki said "Shush it!"We said looking at each other and laughed "Let's go to your room its pretty blueish Tamaki asked for the designs"She said "Hey! Blue suits her!"Tamaki said "I don't care any color suits a person"I said "Well! Let's go "As me and Jessica left Tamaki outside with Kyoya .

The room is colored royal blue . And even got a beautiful balcony and also got a yellow lanterns at the ceiling. The bed is queen size . The mattress is very comfy . You can jumped up and down the bed . It has a purple desk . The door was decorated with laterns . It has a big closet and a vintage bathroom. I can't believe i'm living with my family .

"Your luggage is already set mother is just at work so i'll see you later! Settle in i'll be at my room"I said . As I settle in my clothes to the huge closet. I go change my clothes to my (favorite animal) pajamas . And go downstairs.

"Jessica where's your sister?"An old lady asked "She's over there grandma!"She pointed at me "Well... It isn't your long lost sister "My grandma said I go downstairs and approach to her "Same class as Tamaki don't you think you're just to spoiled for this!"She said . "I'm not spoiled !"I said calming myself down "Well.. If you say so ."She said as she left the room "Sorry if grandma is like that she really don't trust Tamaki for some reason"She explained "Oh.. Its okay !"I answered and sit next to her . Then Tamaki appeared from nowhere.

"Oh~ Y/n !!!! You look so cute at those pajamas !"He said hugging me tightly. "Shut it Tamaki!"I said Jessica laughed . Then Tamaki let go and sit next to me . We all eat dinner and finished it at the same time. We left the kitchen as going upstairs to our rooms. I closed the door at my room . I started doing homework and a text from my phone flashed.

Kyoya ;See you at school ! :P

I was surprised that he texted me that .

Y/n ; Now I'm going to be stuck to your idiot king xD

I laughed at the last part of my text. Then someone knocked . I opened the door and saw a beautiful woman who looks like Jessica's mom (My mom?)

  I opened the door and saw a beautiful woman who looks like Jessica's mom (My mom?)

She has a beautiful yellow eyes , brown hair and red rosey cheeks .

"Are you? Y/n?"She asked a little weak "Yes I do!"I answered with a sweet smile as she hug me . "A-are you my m-mother?"I asked shocked "Yes!"As she bursting into tears. My eyes were started to tear up . We didn't let go of the hug . Just as it stopped a man appeared . Mother let's go "Destiny Elena you have seen your daughter!"The guy said "Oh.. Yuzuru Yes ! Umm.. Y/n did you met your Uncle?"She asked "Umm.. No nice to meet you Uncle Yuzuru!"I said "Oh.. Nice to meet you Y/n I better get going bye!"As He left "Y/n how about you go to sleep tomorrow you still got school !"Mother said as I nodded and go lay in bed . And Fallen asleep..