Chapter 1/ And Boy Was He Wet

I walked into the one and only Slurpee shop for blocks in the dreaded town sighing as I finally got a break from the heat. Although Winnipeg was cold in the winter it did not hold back in the summer either. It was 32 degrees celcius out today, meaning I did not skimp on the perfume of the deodorant. In fact, they where I my purse right now just in case I needed an extra lair of protection.

I quickly made my way to the back of the store to where the Slurpee machines are, grabbing the biggest cup they had and filling it with all different flavor's especially cream soda! Filling it as close to the top as possible before turning around to go grab a lid and a straw but just my luck there was a slippery substance under my flip flops. My feet flying out from under me as I flew forward Slurpee flying out of my hand before someone hard broke my fall, and boy was he wet. The weather must really be getting to him. Yeah that's what I thought until I was pushed up and saw him covered in what used to be my Slurpee...oops!

"What in f*cking hell did you just do," he cried shaking his head making all the flavours of Slurpee fly off his still perfectly sculpted bed head hair some hitting me right on the cheek.

"Was that truly necessary," I questioned raising my eye brows flicking of the icy cool drink onto the ground.

"You're seriously complaining about the little lump that you got on your face. Look at me! You did this you clumsy wh*re.

"Did you seriously just call me that! For your information your probably more of a wh*re then I am you, little f*ck boy," I said my voice raising in noise from my anger.

"At least I can get someone to f*ck me, your going to end up being that person who dies a virgin," he replied yelling now. I laughed, little did he know this supposed virgin lost that lock and key at the age of 16 to Caleb Macarthy to school's hottest nerd.

"I hope you get an STD and have a horrible STD ridden life and no one will have sex with you because you're a walking disease carrier."

"Is that why your mom can't have sex with your dad anymore." Low but predictable blow, which meant he wasn't worth my precious time.

"F*ck you," I yelled before slowly and carefully turning around so I didn't slip and walking out with no Slurpee. Although after the hour walk it took me to get back home on this extremely hot day I was regretting my decision I really should have just put on my angry face while filling up another cup before leaving.

Hopefully next time I go to get something I wont be met with a terrible situation along with a b*tchy man wh*re who doesn't know when to shut up.

***************************************************************************************************

Ok so as I lot of you may notice I have a terrible cover for this book. Trust me I know its sucky but that's why I'm adding this comment. I would love if you guys could make me one!? It would mean so much and you would absolutely get credit for it! Just text me on Wattpad and I will give you my email. Looking forward to see them guys!