The Conclusion

Author's Note: Hello everyone.
This chapter is a little longer than the other ones because it will be the last chapter. It was a good place to wrap it up so that I can move on with other things.

I'm not forcing anyone to read anything so when I get comments saying things like "this story is getting really boring", I get a little annoyed. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO STAY HERE! MOVE ON! Thank you and goodbye.

I did post a teaser for the next book so if you feel like it, go check it out. Its called the Reject and Mr. Mafia's Daughter.

But here, this is the last chapter.

I sat with my very small family inside the car that was parked right outside where the Family's private jet was unloading.

My nerves were going crazy. I hadn't see them in years. How different were they? How different was I?

I saw Luca walking down the stairs, followed by a curly dark haired boy, Bradley. And then Naya and finally Violet.

I got out of the car seconds before Angelo, and would have ran to them had I not been out of shape and already been in a lot of discomfort. I didn't do much exercise while pregnant, it just was not in me.

I embraced Violet in a tight hug as Soph, Sio and Angelo came up. My dad and Violet never got married, but she was still better than the thing I actually had to call mom. I wondered how she'd take the news if she heard it.

"I'm so sorry," I cried, knowing that this whole thing was kind of my fault. More Angelo's than mine, but we were linked together.

She pulled away from the hug, and shook her head, "No. I don't want any apologies. This isn't any of our faults. It's theirs," she looked at Angelo, Luca and whoever the hell the other people were as if they were absolute monsters.

"My daddy didn't do anything," Sophia barked back in response. Alessio was quickly there to defend her as well.

Naya gave her a weird look but said nothing to her. Bradley was very tuned out of the whole thing and probably missed it because he had headphones on.

God, they got older.

"I didn't say he did," Violet said, "The people he's made enemies with though, yes."

"That's the Rossi's," Alessio chimed in. "Not us."

"Let's drop it," Angelo added, earning himself a few disapproving looks but it was probably the very last thing he cared about right now. "We should leave."

"Where to?" Brad asked. "Can you tell us why the hell we're here? We need to get to France to plan the goddamn funeral that you assholes caused!" This was all directed at Angelo.

One of the random guys that I didn't see enough to remember his name stepped up, "You don't talk to the boss like that. Show some respect, will ya?" His accent was very thick.

"What is this? The Godfather?"

"Not exactly," Angelo mumbled. "Now get in the cars," he was already very done with this whole thing, I could tell. He tried to be nice and I saw that, but they weren't returning the favor and he didn't appreciate that. "Alessio and Sophia, come with me and Alberto. Chloe, you're going with Luca," he glanced at my family, "and them."

I nodded.

"I'll see you back at the house."

----------------------------------

Angelo was going to give them some time to settle in before we had to go over the rules and they could get a tour of the parts of the house that would be open to them. So not a big tour in other words.