What Happens in Walmart, Stays in Walmart

We walked in silence back to the main mansion. I opened my mouth to finally speak but Angelo beat me to it, "What did Tony do to you?" He asked.

"Well I walked in, saw those gross women and then tried to leave, but he wouldn't let me. Kinda held me in a killer hug. He called me two words, I don't know what they mean though."

"Do you remember them?"

"I'm going to butcher them, I'm warning you. It was like dolce cuore and sciattona."

His facial expression went from flat to frowny, "Dolce cuore means sweetheart and sciatonna means...slut. What did you do to make him angry?"

"I didn't even know I made him angry!" I snapped. "Now, I want to go to sleep," I stopped right outside the entrance of the house, and crossed my arms over my chest. "But as you know, I can't. So what are you going to do about that, Mr. Mafia?"

"I have a name, Chloe. It'd be nice if you used it."

"I have a name too but that doesn't stop you from calling me amore mia and gattina. My name is Chloe, in case you have forgotten. Now answer my question."

"I know someone-"

"Of course you do. You're in the mafia, Mr. Mafia. Take me back home," I crossed my arms and squinted my eyes in on him. "You're a criminal and I just so happen to be someone with a lot of money. I know my parents have noticed my absence and it won't be long now before people come looking for me."

He laughed at that, "No one is going to find you, amore mia. And even if they did, do you really think they wouldn't be killed on the spot? Not just anybody gets to see this place and live to tell others about it," he pulled out his phone, and started to text someone. Highly inappropriate granted the situation we were currently in, "Someone's going to meet you here in a minute. Don't move until then," he warned before walking off.

Well I made the mafia man angry.

+
+
+

That somebody who was supposed to meet me was Doctor Patrick Young. The first non-Italian man I've come in contact with in a few days. He was hired by someone in the family to work on the property.

He said he mainly wrote prescriptions for things they didn't need though.

That brings me to where we are now.

We stood in line at the Walmart pharmacy. He had written me a prescription for the sleepy pills I needed. I looked behind me to see Luca and Dom making small talk.
They were sent to make sure neither Doctor Young or I blabbed about anything or tried to run away.

I gave the pharmacist behind the counter my prescription, "Ok...do you have an insurance card?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Then it's going to be one-fifty without it."

And guess what? I didn't have any money.

I turned back to Dom and Luca, trying to decide which one I thought was nicer. I went with Dom, and motioned him over, "Do you have any money?" I asked as he walked over.

He gave me a look, "How much?"

"One-fifty," the pharmacist said.

"O...one-fifty For dumb pills??" He stuttered, "God, you're expensive," he said while pulling out his wallet and handing the man his card. "How good are these pills?"

"Good enough to knock me out in a house full of mafia men," I said so that only he could hear me.

He pulled me to the side, leaving Doctor Young to handle the rest. "Watch it, gattina. We're in pubic."