Don't you dare believe her

Start from the beginning

"No, she was completely wrong." Elsa said running over to her.

"No, she wasn't!" Rapunzel cried.

"Rapunzel, look at me!" Eugene said grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Okay." She sniffed.

"She's been saying that stuff to make you doubt yourself. She wants you to come crawling back to her thinking that she right. I mean, look at you. You're strong, confident, beautiful, smart, and creative." Eugene said.

"You think?" She sniffed.

"I know." Eugene said. Rapunzel pulled him into a tight hug. Eugene hugged her back and eventually we all went into one huge hug.

"He's right Rapunzel." Elsa said.

"Thanks guys." Rapunzel said. We all went and started cleaning up. We sent Hiccup to tell the principal about our window because us girls were cleaning and he would never believe the boys if they said it was an accident.

"Oh well, we need a new window anyway." Merida said.

"I just have one question though." Rapunzel said.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Where am I going to stay during winter break?" Rapunzel asked. None of us thought of that. She couldn't go back with her mother because who knows what will happen.

"What if you go with Eugene?" Elsa asked.

"I'm going to be in jail the whole time so you wouldn't want to go with me." Eugene said.

"What if you came home with us!" I said.

"Anna." Elsa started.

"Think of how much fun it would be!" I said.

"Who says that Mama and Papa want her to come?" Elsa asked.

"I'll write them a letter!" I said handing Eugene my broom. I went and sat down at my desk and started on my letter.

"Hey, who said I wanted to clean?" Eugene asked.

"You did make the mess." Kristoff reasoned.

"Yeah, to save Rapunzel." Eugene argued.

"Eugene." Rapunzel said.

"Uggh, fine." Eugene whined as he stood up and started cleaning. Now how should I start this letter?

*Rapunzel's POV*
I still can't help but think about my mother. Was she really using me for my power or did it just happen to make her younger? Did Eugene really mean what he said? I started to get my headache back. "Eugene, can I have another aspirin? My head is pounding again." I complained.

"Sure, be right back." Eugene said handing me the broom. Chores start at 7 am. Sweep till the floor's all clean. I stood up and started sweeping.

"What are you thinking about Punzie?" Merida asked.

"A song I used to sing back in my tower." I replied.

"How does it go?" Anna asked.

"I'm kind of a bad writer, just warning you." I said.

"We don't care." Jack said.

I cleared my throat and began, "Seven AM the usual morning line up. Start on the chores and sweep till the floor's all clean. Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up. Sweep again and by then it's like 7:15. And so I'll." Suddenly Eugene came back.

"Here you go Blondie." Eugene said handing me the aspirin bottle.

"Thanks Pretty Boy!" I said taking the bottle.