"Yes, now I thought you were in crap after nearly killing me. Why are you here?" I asked him in a demanding tone. If he had escaped then he was going to regret it before he could say 'sorry.' I wouldn't have a sliver of mercy for the lying rat. 

"Since the other two ex-spies were just brought in they let me go. I had to warn you before I did anything else though. Stay away from Walter, he's not who you think he is," he told me. I rolled my eyes at him, he was just trying to hurt me. I wasn't going to let him though, I had already been hurt by him one too many times. 

"Walter loves me and I love him, he wouldn't hurt me or lie to me. Don't make up lies to make yourself look better, it's just pathetic," I told him with a look of disgust. 

"When your heart gets broken don't come crying to me then," 034 warned me. I wanted to laugh at the thought. 

"What ever, I 'm going to go enjoy the night," I told him with a flip of my hair as I turned. I walked away from him and straight back into the ballroom. I realized it was much more heating in the room as I entered. 

After a few minutes Walter came up to me with a drink in his hand. 

"Here, it's pina colada. Non-alcoholic of course," he told me as he passed me the drink in the plastic red cup. I told him a quick thanks before drinking it all in under a minute. After I finished I felt energized and ready to dance some more. I must have just been dehydrated. 

I pulled Walter out onto the dance floor and he stayed close to me as I enjoyed my dancing. I danced like a manic, Walter kept passing me more drinks and I kept feeling more and more ready to dance like crazy. The drink maker must have been amazing, they were the best pina colada's I'd ever tasted. 

I lost track of time and what I was doing. I remember Walter pulling me off the dance floor but after I finished my drink as he pulled me I lost track of it all. 

034's POV********************** 

I couldn't believe that she didn't believe me, she's like a sister to me that I needed to protect. I stayed watch outside in the hall, not wanting to go in and ruin her night. After a few hours though something interesting happened. Like extremely interesting, interesting enough for me to actually pay attention. 

I was at the base of the wall, to most I would appear to be asleep, when Walter dragged a drunk looking Elizabeth out of the ballroom. I knew that Elizabeth would never get this drunk while her parents and brother were near her, especially not a dinner for the agency at that. I got up and started to follow them at a decent distance, just far enough away so that I wouldn't get noticed. Walter appeared to be coaxing her along, she appeared almost reluctant to go but Walter would pull her along none the less. 

He pulled her outside and I rushed after them, stopping the door seconds before it closed. I looked out and saw a black van pulling into the parking lot, one quite similar to one I'd seen while undercover. Elizabeth didn't appear to notice though, she was complaining that she was cold. Walter was promising her that where they went she would be warm again. Something about the way he said it though seemed empty and lifeless. 

The back doors to the van flew open and a face appeared, one I hoped to never see again. Walter was pulling her towards him. I flipped my two knives out of my pockets and threw them without hesitation at the man and Walter. It hit the man in the thigh, a very painful hit but not life threatening if treated. Walter was hit in the shoulder. I smirked a bit at how they cried out in pain, it cut the dead night air like a knife through soft butter. 

As his grip on Elizabeth extinguished, I ran forwards and landed a fully powered punch to the center of his nose. He collapsed to the ground as I turned on my communicator, Rylee, Laura and Jenna were still on the line. The only problem though was trust, would they still trust me enough to believe what I was saying? 

"I need back up in the back parking lot as quickly as you can get it back here!" I told them. Elizabeth was standing there with an alcohol induced smile on her face. I started to tie up the guy that came from the van when I got a reply. I was extremely relieve that I got it, if I hadn't then I would have been in a major panic. 

"There are five guys heading back there now and the three of us are almost at the door," Jenna replied. As soon as she said it the back door opened and the three of them ran out in their big poofy dresses. It looked quite funny to see them running in their high heels and big colourful dresses. "What happened?" 

"I was sitting outside of the ballroom when I spotted Walter dragging a drunk Elizabeth away. Out of instinct I followed them. When I got back here the door to the van opened and his guy showed up, he's from the same group that was after Elizabeth. After that I delt with them and called for back up from you three," I told them. They nodded, Laura and Rylee went to take care of any other guys in the van while Jenna looked after Elizabeth. I knew that Walter would have drugged her, that would be why she was the way that she was. 

I finished tying the two guys up when the girls came back with a guy each. We tied them up too just as the back up came out. We told them the story and they took the guys away. The girls took Elizabeth up to her room while I went to the ballroom to explain the mess to her parents. It wasn't the best thing at first considering I got a bloody nose, but once they realized what I was saying they went to check up on her. I however decided to call it a night. 

After cleaning up my face I flopped down on the soft bed in the room the Agency was paying for for me. I knew that there would be problems the next day though. There were always more and more problems and complications. 

That was just the life of a spy.

It was a corny ending, I know. But thank you so much for reading through the book this far, it means the world to me. I'm sad that a won't be updating this story anymore though. There will eventually be a sequel, eventually being the key word in that sentence. Until then, please tell me any other fan fictions you would like to hear from me. I'm currently thinking of putting one up from the show Lab Rats. Please give me your input.

Until I find hope for the sequel, thank you for reading.

Vote because you want me to do a sequel soon.

Comment what fan fictions you want.

Fan me because I'm an awesome strawberry like that.

~Kat:)