Chapter 17

Chapter 17 

"Why don't we just let her sleep?" I heard a voice asked. I was so tired I would be overly happy to stay asleep. 

"Because when her parents come in they'll want to know why there's a guy in the closet. Remember, no one else remembers what happened with that dude last night," a know it all voice explained. I silently sighed as I remembered last night, they were talking about 034 and I knew it. I bolted up at the thought and opened my eyes, Liam and Harry were the ones talking over me. 

"What time is it?" I mumbled, I realized my throat was sore. I tried to cough it off but it wasn't working so I quit and let the guys talk.  

"9 in the morning but your parents are waiting outside in the hall, wonder why no one is answering," Liam explained. I sat up and noticed that Walter had left my side, I speed walked over to the door and opened it to reveal my parents standing there impatiently. 

"Hi mommy and daddy, you might want to call the agency. I have some one they might want to pick up," I told them. My dad pulled out his cell and put the number in as I led them in, I walked over to the closet and pulled 034 out on the chair. My mom walked forwards with a fake smile plastered over her face, she gave him a strong left hook across the face. 

"That's for nearly killing my daughter." She gave him a return right hook with double the power. "That's for betraying her." She stepped back and I heard my dad telling the agency who 034 was, he nodded once and hung up. 

"The agency said that they'll take him tonight when they come for the dinner," my dad said. I stared at him for a second. 

"What dinner?" I asked him, he gave me an odd look before switching to a look of understanding. 

"The agency is having a ball and dinner tonight down in the ballroom, they're celebrating your success on the huge mission and us coming back. You're suppose to go dress shopping with the all the girls when they wake up," my dad explained. I had an ear to ear grin on. 

"You're coming back to the agency?" I asked happily, this could mean that I'd get to see them more often. They both nodded and I pulled them into a hug. I remembered what I was told about my parents when I was 10, they told me that they were the best spies in our history before me. I was never told what made them so good and for some reason I'd never wanted to. 

Now I wanted to know.  

I promised myself that I'd demand for the full story some time after the ball, I turned around and saw the three girls I knew the best sleeping where ever. I smiled to myself and started to go around waking everyone up, I told them that all we had to do was wake Charlotte up and get changed before we went shopping. 

We were as quiet as possible when we went into Charlottes' room, we all lined up beside her bed. Jenna and I on one side and Laura and Rylee on the other. I held up my one hand and did a count down. At zero we all yelled. 

"WAKE UP!" Charlotte practically jumped out of bed with a scared look on her face, she was as pale as a ghost. We fell on our butts we were laughing so hard, Charlotte gave us the death glare before shooing us out to get changed. At that point we all went to our separate rooms to get changed. 

I changed into my beach short sweats and a hot pink tank top with blue paint splatters. I brushed out my hair with much difficulty, I would have had a shower but I wanted my hair wet when I did it for the dinner. I put my hair up into a messy bun and I pulled a thin black sweater on that had a lace pattern on the pocket. I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed a blue and green purse and put all my money in there along with some other things like gum.