Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

I stabbed straight to the solar plexus and turned up, a painful injury followed by a painful death. Scarlet, one of the many people that destroyed my childhood, was finally dead, killed by me. I've murdered a person now. I didn't take much time to dwell on it though, I needed to continue with this killer mission. 

I moved to Kyle next and stabbed straight to the heart. He let out a short groan and crumpled to the ground, I grinned at another death for my kidnappers. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time.  

I turned and did a quick stab upwards under Lily's chin. It stuck through her mouth and she let out a short gasp, I pulled my knife out and kicked her in the gut and she fell to the ground after bouncing off the far wall. 

The door opened and I couldn't help it, I turned to the door with both of my hands dripping with the hot sticky blood of my kidnappers. It was 034, I had no time to react though for he stepped forwards and with a perfectly trained eye, threw his well balanced knife straight towards my heart. I frowned at him, he had been like a brother to me. 

I looked down to see it just below my heart, something that most people would have seen as a shot to the heart. If anyone was as trained as I was in the medical field they would have seen it but extremely few people were.  

I crumbled down and my eye sight started to go, the last thing I saw was Kelly, Gale and 034 running out of the door. I was going to die from blood loss any second now then no one would know my story. 

Third Person POV****************** 

While Elizabeth was fighting for her life One Direction and her family were trying to find their way out when Malcolms' cell phone went off. They all turned at the sound. The journey so far had been in utter silence since Elizabeth left. 

"I totally forgot about this," Malcolm said. He opened the phone carefully, not quite wanting to know who was calling him. They were only a few minutes from getting out and everyone was getting worried, if everything went right then they should have met up with the search party a while ago. No one wanted anything else to go bad today. He pressed the talk button. "Hello?" 

"This is Malcolm, Elizabeth's sister, right? You have to get out of there now, 034 has been revealed to be robe. You have to get of there right now. I called Elizabeth but she didn't answer," Walter spoke on the other end of the phone. Malcolms' heart dropped, she was in trouble and he knew it. Why did they ever agree to let her leave on her own? 

"Is the real rescue party here yet?" he demanded. Everyone had stopped in the hall now and was staring at him. They all wanted to know what was up. They wanted to know what he was talking about when he said 'real' rescue party, had there ben a fake one? 

"Yes, we're coming in right now. Where are you in there?" Walter asked. Malcolm was about to answer when some one came in through the far end of the hall. Everyone turned to see a large group of people all wearing black. 

"We're right here," Malcolm responded, putting his cell back into his pocket. "We have to find her, she stopped for a bit of revenge." Walters' eyes lighted up in slight understanding rage but it didn't stop him from starting his maddened speech. He had been in love with her from the second he saw her and now there was a chance she was dead. 

"What? She knows that she shouldn't do that, it could ruin all of this! Where did you leave her?" Walter demanded. Before anyone could answer the 2 parents were racing down the hall. Everyone knew where they were going, they just got their daughter back and they didn't want to have to lose her again any time soon. 

"I say we should follow them, guys, stay here," Malcolm said strictly. They guys looked up in defeat, they hadn't said a single word the entire time. They definitely hadn't been acting like themselves ever since Elizabeth came clean.