i

"Pete, you need to get yourself out there! Your mate could be anyone, and if he's human, he'll never know. You need to know." Brendon lectured me. "You are almost 30!" He yelled, "How will the pack manage when the your dad dies and we're left with a single alpha?"

"Bren, he'll show up eventually." I assured him.

"No, Pete! You need to find him! He is more than likely human and won't know!"

"Well, if he doesn't like me as a human, how could he possibly be my mate?" I asked.

"All I'm trying to say, is you need to make the first move."

"I know, I'll get out there tomorrow." I told him.

And so I did. I went from park to park, coffee house to coffee house, and no one stood out to me. I sighed in frustration.

"Are you okay? You looked stressed," Said a random boy who slid into the booth across from me. He had a head of curly hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, just work stuff." I lied.

"Okay, dude. I'm Joe by the way." He told me sticking out his hand.

I took it before responding. "Pete Wentz."

"Nice to meet you," He said with a smile on his face. "Well, I gotta MCR, so I'll see you later."

"Aright, hope to talk to you too." I said.

"Yup, you too," He said as he departed. It's so weird to have actual human contact after so long of nothing but a bunch of hungry wolves.

A/n eww, why would I finish my other stories before writing a new one?????

Get Busy Living or Get Busy Pete Wentz-ing (Peterick)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें