HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

V

V POV

Me and Y/N was going to the beach ( beach...bitch.?)

Y/N had on a two piece bathing suit...... It was turning me on.....ALOT.....

"Oppa.....u was to get some ice cream while we are going to the beach."

"Sure sweetness."

Me and Y/N pulled over to a ice cream shop a couple of minutes from from the beach.

Y/N then went to the back of the car to get one of my shirts, that is over size over her......she is so sexy. I only want her for my self.

When we walked in I saw a group of men at the end of the shop. I told Y/N to stay close by me.

We both went to a table and sat down and I told her I will go get us ice cream while she stay her.

"Stay here. I will be right back......don't go ANYWHERE."

"Yes oppa..... I will....just hurry... I was my ice cream......plz."

Oh course I would hurry for my sweetness.

I went up to the counter and saw one walking to me and Y/N table.

I want to hurry up for I can get back to our table.

When I turned around I saw him moving her lose hair in her face behind her ear.....and she pushed him away.

The guy then started to get mad and slap her, but I ran over to them just in time.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK U ARE DOING WITH MY GIRL"

" how about you fuck off and let me at here.....it seems you do not care for her....you would have not left her here all by her little damn self."

I anger boiled up inside my body and jumped on the man and punched him in his face repeatedly.

"Oppa...I think we should go....I don't want you to get on trouble."

My POV

"I am sorry sweetness......I just want to protect you." V then got up and hugged you tight." Oppa.....I-I can't breathe."

"Sorry NumNuts....I just really love you."
" I love you too......can we go home.....I don't want to go to the beach." you begain to pout.

"Home is to far.....how about a hotel." "That is even better oppa."

Me and Taehyung went to a hotel near the dinner.

When we got to the motel we rented one out and went to out room.

"Taehyung I am going to take a shower. OK."

"Ok." He said with a smirk. I looked at him with the ' wth ' face

30 Min later

After we got our rooms, we both went up to the room. When we opened to door I ran straight to the bed, which had rose petals.

" Oppa , what are their rose petals here for...hmm." I said with a big smile and a confused look.

"Well I just want to apologize for leaving you all alone. So I want to to show u that u are only mine." He said while crawling on the bed.

"Oppa you don't have to be sorry....I love you to much....and I already know you that I am only yours. But u can still show me how much u love me.....Hmm."

"That is fine with me..... Tell me if it hurts...I will stop OK." He said while kissing my neck and rubbing on my body.

"Its OK oppa.....go as fast as you want." Moaning out.

Third POV

Taehyung started palming your breast while you moaning. "Ahhh O-oppa please dont tease."  

"Baby shhh just enjoy whats coming to you hmm." He said while pulling your shirt over your head. When your shirt was off Taehyung through it across the room and started pulling down your shorts and panties. (that is a funny word bruh lol.) 

"ahh."You started moaning when Taehyung started playing with your clit.  "oppa i need you" (I NEED YOU GIRL..so sorry.)

"Hold one baby " taehyung then entered two fingers inside of your womanhood. "Oppa! faster please Ahhh." Taehyung started thrusting his fingers faster then entering a third finger.

"OPPA! AHH" you started kissing his jawline and sucking his neck until u left a mark.

You started to tighten your core which Taehyung noticed and his fingers left your womanhood.

"A-ah oppa why did u stop."  Your said giving him the puppy eye look.

"Sorry baby, I don't want you to cum just yet. I have something way better than that." He said giving you a smirk.

Taehyung pulled down his pants and and boxers with batman semble. You chuckled at how sexy ( Bruh I do not like saying sexy....I say smexy instead....hmmm but for yall.) And cute he looked trying to make you feel good.

You did not notice when u where daydreaming that Taehyung thrusted inside, your let out a loud scream.

"AHHH TAEHYUNG" "AHH baby you are so tight."

Couple of minutes later the pain turned into pleasure.

"Aahhhhh taehyung faster please." You moaned out.

Taehyung nodded and started going faster and harder.

"Ahh jagi u feel so good." He said when u tighten your womanhood.

"Oppa I'm about to cum."

"Baby cum for me." He said as lean over to your ear and whisper.

You cummed on his cock and you felt his twitch inside you.

"Ughh." You felt Taehyung cum flow inside you and your thought it felt so good.

"Ah oppa that was the best."

"I know....and its all because I'm here." He said making his box smile you love much.
"Wish you are so lucky I love you." You said pushing your index finger into his forhead.

"I know you do." With that he ran off into the bathroom.

"YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG."

😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SOOOOOOO SOOORRRRYYYYYY......I FEEL SO BADD BRUHH SO MADE THIS SMUT

IT IS THE LONGEST ONE I HAVE.....PLEASE SPARE ME .....LOL JP jp ......but heyllo people I am back.....now be happy