Chapter Nineteen~

Travis's POV.

The movie had ended but I had one trick up my sleeve. Little did Zane know, when I went to the store to buy that movie, another had caught my eye. The newest horror movie had also been put out for sale as well, everyone I know who has seen it said it was the most terrifying thing ever.
I wanted to see what happened if we both watched it together. I mean, how scary could it be?
"Hey Zane? Wanna watch another movie?" I asked. "Yeah, sure, why not." Zane said. "Yay!" I said, smirking. "Want me to make some more popcorn?" He asked. "What kind of question is that? Popcorn is the food of the future!" I exclaimed. "Alright, I get the message." Zane said, walking into the kitchen. I put the CD into the tray and waited for Zane to come back
"Why are you so smiley?" Zane asked, walking back into the living room.   "Reasons!" I said, giving an even bigger smile. "What're you up to?" Zane asked. "Nothing." I said. "I don't believe you, but I don't feel like probing for answers right now." He said, sitting next to me.  I took the remote and pressed play.
Ok, I'll admit it right now. The first fifteen minutes of the movie were horribly terrifying.
Zane and I were clinging onto each other for dear life. Somehow the popcorn bowl ended up on my head. We watched as one of the character was in the kitchen and something was sneaking up behind her. "FOR THE LOVE OF IRENE, RUN WOMAN!" I yelled. The woman screamed and the demon started to ruthlessly kill her.
We both screamed. Suddenly everything went dark and a loud crack of thunder echoed through the sky. We both screamed again and jumped behind the couch.
We stayed there for a few moments before everything turned on again, there was a loud scream that came from the tv, causing us the scream again.
The next few minutes involved the lights going out again, Zane flipping the couch upside down so it was like a fort, and me running into the kitchen to grab various pots, pans and bowls to use as weapons and armor.
We both hid in our couch fort, Zane had a strainer on his head and was holding a heavy iron skillet. I still had the popcorn bowl on my head and I was holding a pot.
Lightning illuminated the room which made Zane and I scream again, dropping the 'weapons'.
"The demon is coming for us man!" I yelled. "Travis, if we die, I am never talking to you again.." Zane said. There was a loud noise that sounded like it came from upstairs.
Zane and I ran into the kitchen. "We need to up our artillery if we want to survive!" Zane yelled, opening a drawer and rummaging around in it. A few moments later he handed me a bread knife. "You think a knife will work against a demon, Zane!? We need a flipping machine gun with bullets filled with salt and holy water!" I yelled. "Do I look like I have that!?" Zane yelled.
"Ok, hold up, let's calm down here for a moment. We're letting that movie take over our minds, maybe we should just-" I was interrupted by a loud knock at the door. "FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID! THE DEMON IS REAL!! RUN!" I screamed, dropping the knife and running upstairs, Zane following close behind me.

Aphmau's POV.

"Guys! Open up right now!" I yelled banging on the door of Zane and Travis's house. "Guys! I got caught in the storm coming home from Aaron's house!" I yelled. I heard screaming from inside and the sound of metal hitting the floor. My face turned red when I heard it. "Ya know, you guys sound busy, I'll just go back to Aaron's house!" I said, quickly turning and running back to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sad to say that this fanfic will be ending in the next two or three chapters, but it's going to go out with a bang!
But I am definitely writing a sequel, I love writing this fanfic and it's fun!
🐢