Chapter Nine~

Zane's POV.

Shit.
Travis and I broke away from the kiss. I turned around to face Garroth, who was glaring at us both, face red with anger. "I have a feeling I should run now..." Travis said before throwing himself over the back of the couch and running downstairs. "TRAVIS!" Garroth screeched before chasing him.
I mentally groaned to myself, burying my face in my hands. How does he always seem to appear at the worst moments! I shot up off of the couch, instantly scared that Garroth was going to seriously hurt Travis.
I ran downstairs to see Garroth banging on Travis's door. "Garroth stop!" I yelled, pushing him out of the way before going into Travis's room. I put my back to the door and scanned his room. I saw Travis underneath his bed. I cleared my throat. "GARROTH, TRAVIS WENT OUT THE WINDOW AND WENT TO APHMAU'S HOUSE!" I yelled. I heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Travis! Quickly, follow me!" I whispered and he hurried out from under the bed with a terrified expression.
I grabbed his hand and ran out of the house with him and down the street.
We ran until we were clear out of the neighborhood. "Where are we going!?" Travis asked, out of breath. Crap, the one thing I didn't think about. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed a number. "Hey.. Vylad?"

Travis's POV.

I watched as Zane frantically knocked on the apartment door. It swung open quickly. "Zane, hey, wha- Woah! What happened to your arm?" Vylad asked. "It broke." Zane said. "Oh.. Right.. So, why'd you ask if you two could stay here?" Vylad asked. "Because Garroth is trying to kill Travis.." Zane said. "Wow.. Really..?" Vylad asked. "It's just like back in high school." Zane muttered. "Well, in that case, you're welcome to stay here, I only have one guest room, so you two will either have to share it or one can chill on the living room floor, I don't have a couch, just a couple of chairs. So, it's up to you." Vylad explained. Zane and I both turned to each other and nodded. "The room will do." Zane said. "Great, follow me." Vylad said as he lead us both to the back of the small apartment. He pried open a door that seemed to be closed for a long time.
"This is literally the first time opening this room since a moved in here.." He muttered as it swung open.
I peered inside, it was a simple room with a queen sized bed with a red and white star quilt on it and white pillows, the room was dark and had shaggy green carpet and blue wallpaper.
"It looks like someone died in here.." Zane muttered. "I agree.." I said. "Well, I'm going to go meditate, don't die." Vylad said, walking out.
"Yay, a nights stay in the murder room!" I said sarcastically, Zane let out a small giggle. "Well, it can't be that bad, who knows, the murder room might be cool." Zane said. "Yup!" I let out a fake surprised gasp. "What if we see a ghost!" I laughed. "I highly doubt we will, but that would be cool." Zane said. "Yeah! It would! Oo! Spoopy ghosts!" I joked. "The best kind!" Zane said.
We spent the next few minutes joking about 'The Murder Room' but it quickly ended when Zane's phone went off in his pocket, playing the unmistakable tune from My Little Horsies, which I found adorable..
He picked it up and his eyes widened. "It's Garroth! What should I do!?" He asked. "Here, give it to me." I said and he handed it to me.
"N-new phone, who dis?" I asked, nervously in a different voice. Zane face palmed.