Chapter Five

Luke's POV

The next morning, Luke woke up slowly, the light from the window shining in his eyes. For a second, he just laid there, waiting for Leia to wake him up. Then he remembered where he was; in the future, with his father, with Obi-wan, and he has a chance to save the universe. He felt so lucky.

He stretched a second before getting out of bed and walking into the living room. His father was in a very small kitchen, drinking some substance that he probably didn't want to know.

"Finally, you're up!" Anakin spoke.

"It's only 8! What do you mean 'Finally'?" he replied.

Anakin rolled his eyes. "Jedi wake up at 6 every day so they can get everything they want accomplished done.

"Oh. Sorry."

A shrug. "Don't worry. You're just learning, farm boy. Now, get dressed, eat some breakfast, and get ready for a day of training with me."

"Why do I have a feeling that I'm going to feel like dying multiple times today?" Luke asked the air.

Anakin just grinned. It was going to be a very long day.

It was some time later, about lunch time would be a good approximation, and Luke was in the training room on the ground, gasping. He may be fit, but this was torture! Muscles he didn't even know he had were burning, and they'd only been training for around forty-five minutes.

"Whoever taught you didn't really touch on this part, did they."

Luke shook his head. "Old Ben died after teaching me very few things. I was left to teach myself, basically."

"In that case. . . Let's duel. Grab a training saber, and let's get going." Luke gulped. Oh, he was so dead now.

They grabbed some training sabers, and got into their positions.

"Alright. Start!" Anakin announced.

Luke stayed still, and his father strikes first. He easily blocked it.

"Impressive. I can go a bit harder on you." Anakin grinned.

He went for Luke's legs, but his defense was smart. Then, it was Luke's turn to strike. He almost got his father's arm. Almost.

Anakin frowned, and pressed a bit more. They kept going for a while, pretty evenly matched. Finally, Anakin called it a draw.

"Nice job, farmer boy. You're actually pretty good."

Luke nodded a thanks and sat down once again.

"You hungry?" his father asked.

Luke nodded eagerly, and they headed to the cafeteria. It crossed his mind that he probably looked –and smelt- horrible. But that boy needed some food, along with Anakin. They sat down with their choices, both of them pigging out together.

"Amazing how much alike you two are." a girl commented.

Anakin looked up and grinned, seeing a girl there. She had blonde hair tied back in a braid, with bangs that are slightly shorter that are held back by a lightning bolt pin. Her eyes were electric blue, a thin scar on one from a knife. He waved her over, and she sat down. "Luke, meet Phoenix, my part-time Padawan. Phoenix, this is Luke Solo, a newbie I have to watch over."

She smiled at him and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Luke!" She turned to Anakin. "How's it going? I haven't seen you in ages!"

"You know. Destroying battle droids. Building stuff. The normal. And you?" he replied.

"Great, actually! My training is going great, and my friends have been talking about having a party to acknowledge how we won the Titan war (A/N: Percy Jackson part. Basically, it was a big war with bad guys, and we won). You can come if you want. You too, Luke!"

"Count me in. Luke? Would you like to come?"

He thought about it. "Why not! I'm supposed to go with you wherever you end up anyways."

Phoenix grinned. "Alright then! Now, I have to get back, but tell Obi-Wan that he has to come. Tell him it's so he can meet my friends, and make it sound less like a party."

They nodded before she gave them the date and time before leaving.

"I like her. She seems nice enough." Luke grinned.

Anakin's smile disappeared, and he appeared to look like he was thinking. "I would hope so." Then he leaned close, making sure that no one could here them. "I'm pretty sure I can trust you. Right?"

Luke smirked. His father trusting him was a great feeling. "I think so."

"Alright then." he paused. "Phoenix is my twin sister."

Shock went through his veins. He had an aunt? Since when! He managed a strangled, "Really."

"Yep. I was just as surprised. We just found each other again a few months ago, but we're close." Anakin said. He smiled thoughtfully. "That girl revealed a lot about my past. Stuff I didn't even know. But it's nice to see her every once in a while. She's a true hero back on her planet."

Luke just nodded in agreement. Meeting an aunt he never knew existed was definitely a shock, but a good one. He had to locate her in the future. She sounds like a good teacher.

At that moment, without Luke realizing it, he changed the future. For good or bad, no one knew. But they knew it was different.