"No, we're coming with you. She might not be my biological sister but she is still like a sister to me, I'm not going to leave her," Louis stepped up. The rest of the rescue party had caught up now and was watching the action fold out. Everyone knew it was going to be interesting, a few of them knew who One Direction was but most were clueless on the matter. 

"Fine, just stay out of the way," Walter answered. They all nodded before running after Elizabeth and Malcolms parents. All they needed to do was find her. 

Malcolms' POV***************** 

I had ran ahead of everyone to find my parents and let the guys direct everyone else, I only found the room because I heard someone sobbing loudly. When I got there I found mom crying her eyes out over a body and dad holding it in while he rubbed her back.  

Then I saw the body. 

The room had 4 bodies in it, dead. 3 of them were the ex-spies and one of them was my sister. I broke down next to my mom, she hugged me and I sobbed. My only sister, the one that I'd met only a few days ago, gone. I would never have been able to hold any of this in. 

After a few minutes everyone else got there and they had a stretcher, they had to pull my mother and me away from her. I cried and fought the entire time but my mom and dad pulled me away. After they did they took her out to an ambulance, they wouldn't let anyone in except for her team. 

Not even her own family. 

Walters' POV****************** 

Rylee, Laura and I are standing in the ambulance with Elizabeth's body. I couldn't help but look closer at the knife cut, to the untrained eye it would be considered a shot to the heart. But I'm quite well trained in the medical field. 

I looked at the knifes' entering angle and it was in fact on an angle that would take it below the heart to a rib. I grabbed her wrist carefully, she had a slow, but steady, pulse. I let out a small smile to myself now. 

"She's still alive," I said quietly. It was just loud enough to be heard though, the medics that were with is jumped into action. They took her pulse and confirmed my guess, they put her on an IV and made sure that she wasn't going to leave us before we arrived at the hospital.  

I stood to the back beside the girls. Jenna was going to join up with us at the hospital, she'd stayed back so she could supply us with every piece of information that we needed. After a a few minutes of trying to to contact Elizabeth earlier this morning we found that some one had cut the communications. 

"How did you know that she was still alive?" Laura asked. We still had 5 minutes till we arrived at the hospital, no one except for me had said anything through the entire ride. We were all too worried to speak. 

"It was obvious, the knifes angle is angled down so it would easily miss her heart. I trained in the the medical field for years to help people on location for the agency but they said I would be a better use as a field agent," I explained to her absentmindedly. I was too worried about what would happen to Elizabeth. After my last team fell apart I swore I wouldn't let it happen again. I couldn't let it happen again. 

"You like her, don't you?" Rylee asked me. I looked at her surprised, not very many people could read faces easily. "I trained in expression reading for a year, it's not an overly complicated field to be in." 

"Yes, though I don't know how it happened. It's like one day I just woke up and found myself falling for her," I explained. It was mostly true, when I started to get to know her I realized she was the kind of person I could easily fall for.