Can a Falcon's claws beat a Spider's venom?

(A\N Hey! How are you guys? You're all awesome; 1,800+ reads! Thanks for sticking with me, xoxo)

(EDIT - 7-13-16 - I looked at the clock and it's 8:14 P.M. here. So I keep thinking, "COME ON YOU GOT AN HOUR YOU CAN WRITE 1,000 WORDS IN AN HOUR, RIGHT?" Sooo, let's see! ((I hope I can I mean I can type 53 words in about a minute xD))

Stark Tower

Basement

12:04 A.M.  (AHEM well this is embarrassing, I put P.M. *Facepalm* ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A.M. ((Fixed)))

"What are you doing here, Loki?" Steve said, walking forward. Loki turned around and looked at him dead in the eye. He shrugged. 

"Oh... Nothing, Captain," he said, stepping forwards, "I'm just finishing what I've started," he stepped to the side to reveal Peter crouching behind him. Peter stood up and looked at Loki. 

"Go on," Loki said, pointing at the Avengers with his scepter. "Attack." With that one word, Peter launched himself forwards. He reached Wanda  first, kicking her square in the stomach-- not before getting hit in the face. Wanda stumbled backwards; Tony caught her. Steve attacked next, hitting him in the jaw. Peter's face was solid as he hit the ground with a thud

"Peter," Steve said as Peter got his footing, "don't do this." Peter's eyes flashed with red, and holding. Sam came forwards after Peter hit Steve in the face with a backwards kick landing right above his eyes. Steve shook his head and watched as Sam tried his effort with the spider. Blocking a hit that was meant for his face, Sam swept his legs under the spider's feet. Peter fell, but caught himself with his hands on the cement. With a big heave, he pushed himself forwards, hitting Sam's chin hard. Sam's face was utter disbelief as he tumbled to the ground. Steve helped him up. 

"What have you done to him?" Tony asked, still holding Wanda in his arms. Loki laughed as Peter joined him. 

"It wasn't easy," Loki confessed, "this spider puts up quite a fight. The first attempt wasn't good enough, since you are all still alive." Pietro stuttered, remember his last encounter with Peter. 

"No, what did you do to him?" Tony asked again. Loki shrugged. 

"I only did what I did to you but better," he said. He pointed at Clint, who glared in return. There was a loud thud, and the sound of thunder erupting on the top of the tower. Loki smirked. 

"Jarvis?" Tony asked. Jarvis's calm voice filled the room.

"It appears as if Thor has joined the building, sir." Loki laughed from his little corner. Peter glanced his direction. His eyes narrowed. Unbeknownst to Loki and Peter, Clint slowly reaching to take a arrow out from his quiver. Seeing his chance, he dove forward, somersaulted, and charged his bow. Loki's eyes widened as he sensed the arrow coming a bit too late. Before he could back away, disappear or even step aside, Peter threw himself in Loki's direction. There was a groan and a thud. Loki snorted. 

"Such heroic actions even when you are controlled? Even I didn't think you would go this far, arachnid."

Peter staggered up, hand around the arrow, above his waistline. With a snarl, he pulled it out and tossed it on the ground. Everyone just stood in shock. Clint, still standing up with one knee on the ground, still had his hand drawn back where the arrow was released. Wanda ripped her way out of Tony's hands. 

"Clint," Steve said, confusion and worry clear in his tone as he spoke, "what arrow did you use? And if you say explosive I swear to got-," 

"No! He was too close, I used a sedative," Clint reasoned. He quietly stood up. At that moment, Thor pounded into the room, heading for his target. 

"Loki," Thor said, his voice thundering around the room. (I had to you know it Sorry not Sorry) "Why have you returned to Midgard?(If I spell that wrong, please yell at me in the comments. I give thou thy permission) What is you reasoning behind this?" Loki snickered. 

"Oh dear brother," Loki snarled, "haven't I tried countless times already? Is it really necessary for the question to be asked once more?" Thor muttered something under his breath, pacing around the room. 

"Why must you bring my friends into this, brother?" Thor asked. "Why can't you-," Thor was interrupted by a gasp and a thump on the floor. 

"I guess the sedative finally kicked in," Tony breathed. Loki took his attention off of Thor and onto Peter. Seeing his opportunity, Thor twirled his hammer in his hands and smacked Loki in the face hard enough to knock the god off his feet and out of his consciousnesses. With a gasp, the Avengers were left with two heaps of body on the ground to deal with. Pietro sighed, and let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. Wanda put her hand gently on his back for reassurance. 

"Wasn't that a bit... over dramatic?" Rhodey asked, stepping forward, holding his pointing finger straight to the ceiling. Thor shrugged, walking over to his knocked-out brother slouching on the floor and picked him up. He eyed the passed out teen with a questioning glare. 

"Who is this young warrior?" he asked, looking down at said person. Steve sighed, walking up to the God of Thunder. 

"We'll explain everything later; for now, we have to get them to the medical wing," Steve said. Everyone nodded and ran to the elevator. After some, ahem, awkward tightness in the elevator, and a very confused worker for Stark, who said, "I'll umm.. take the next one?", everybody rushed to get out of the awkwardness of said elevator. Once everyone got situated, Bruce looked at the wound of Peter's wound. Right when he woke up. 

A\N I'm so so so mean to leave you all on a cliffhanger. But alas, I am back and (hopefully) here to stay! But after this I will be updating my other fanfic, Spiders Never Forgive, then go back to this one. Back and fourth motion. Soo, Yea!

xoxo 

Nightmare