When Bullet Hits Flesh

Swinging from building to building, Spiderman flipped a couple times with ease. Even though he was bleeding and scratched up from a earlier fire and robbery, he still had to make sure that his city was okay.

"Requesting backup, I repeat, requesting backup! We need backup for the attack on the bridge; the robber is armed and dangerous!" 

Under his mask, Peter smiled. This is gonna be fun. 

When he got there, he swung to crash into the robber, but, to his surprise, there was a banging pain in his head, alerting him of danger. He turned just in time to see the arrow slide past him, and a net releasing on the bridge post below. Oh great, that Hawk-Butt is after me. What does Nick want now?  It had to be something for the Great Hawk-Butt to be after him. Spiderman flew over to one of the sides of the bridge. He stuck to it thanks to his powers. His side stung like crazy, he had been stabbed at least once or twice, and it didn't heal over quickly. 

"Ey, I'm swinging here, I'm swinging here!" Peter snapped. He laughed with the archer's second attempt to snag the spider. He dodged it swiftly, ending with a back flip and landing gracefully onto the ground.  He bowed, saying:

"Thank you, thank you!" When he looked up, he was surprised to see Clint's shocked face. 

*Clint's P.O.V*

I... I missed. I missed! I never miss! Clint was too shocked as of what just happened.  And... he's injured. He knows he's injured but he still came here, to stop the robber. A wave of guilt washed over Clint. 

"I... I missed," Clint murmured to himself. Spiderman tilted his head in confusion. Clint got to his senses, he was to capture this spider, and he was going to do it. He lifted his hand to get an arrow, and quick as lightning, he put it in his bow and released it. Spiderman was a fool. He was standing right in front of his arrow! It was a clear shot. Er... well it should've been. To Clint's dismay, Spiderman step-sided as the arrow shot pass. Clint stared at him, arm still raised to were his arrow had been. 

How is that even possible? 

*Peter's P.O.V*

The hawk stared at the spider, wide-eyed, and opened his mouth to say something. Before he could say it, the was a loud bang. His head banging with pain, Peter jumped up to the higher point of the bridge, eyeing the area. He was here for a reason, not just to play with his predator. At once, he saw the robber, hiding in a shadow. He was about to web-shoot over their, but, to his dismay, he noticed the robber was aiming at something. And it wasn't him. Spiderman followed the gun aim, and he saw that it was aimed at Clint, who was still trying to figure out what had just happened. Oh god, get out of the way! Peter thought rapidly.  Surely Clint knew of the danger? Obviously the archer didn't, because he still stood there, looking around. 

Than, what Peter had been praying that not happened, the bang happened. It was loud and heart-breaking. 

Everything was in slow motion. 

Without even hesitating for a second, Peter leaped. He leaped in front of Clint, hoping he would be fast enough. 

"Watch out, Bird Boy!" he yelped. He crashed into the side of Clint, just before the bullet hit flesh. There was a sickening rip of flesh as the bullet passed through. Peter groaned in pain, and fell. He hit the ground hard, and he was out. 

A\N Thanks for reading! I know, I'll try to update this every week okay?