55|full chapter

"Hi baby, I'm home" Namjoon shouted, despite the fact Seokjin was right there on the couch. He looked up, smiling at Namjoon.

"Hello daddy." Seokjin said, smiling. Namjoon has a cigarette wedged between his lips. Seokjin stood up, pulling Namjoons coat off, massaging his shoulders.

"Baby, I'm gonna go get changed." Namjoon said, walking to their room. Seokjin followed him a few seconds later.

Namjoon was on one knee, holding an open box. The ring Seokjin had told Namjoon he loved was sitting there. Seokjin gasped, covering his mouth.

Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jay were all standing there. Seokjin had expected something like this from Namjoon. "Kim Seokjin,

You are the love of my life. Everytime I'm with you, my heart flutters. Everytime you tell me you love me, I feel complete. I can't imagine living without you. I plan to spend my remaining years with you. Will you do the honor of marrying me?"

Seokjin nodded, collapsing into Namjoons arms as he took Seokjins hand, slipping the ring on. "Oh my God Namjoon, I love you so much."

He could see that Seokjin was crying, not even realizing he was crying to. He held Seokjin, drying his tears with his shirt. "I'm so happy."

"Guys, get out." Seokjin said, referring to the other boys in the room. Namjoon kissed Seokjin, the others filing out immediately.

Namjoon picked up Seokjins small body, putting him on the bed. He straddled him, kissing his lips roughly. He pushed his hips against the older boys.

"fuck me please." Seokjin said, pulling his shirt off. He unbuttoned his pants, kicking them off. Namjoon undressed himself, leaving both of them in boxers.

Namjoon kissed down Seokjins chest to his stomach. He sucked hickies into Seokjins pale skin. Seokjin moaned, smiling. "Babe, let's stop for tonight. I'm tired."

Seokjin whined, resting his head on Namjoons chest. Namjoon stroked Seokjins hair, admiring the ring on Seokjins fingers as he toyed with Namjoons boxers.

He finally felt happy .
•••

Namjoon woke up the next day to Seokjin kissing his neck. Seokjin giggled when Namjoon yelled in surprise.

"I'm staying home today."

Seokjin smiled, kissing Namjoon excitedly. Namjoon chuckled, standing up, pulling jeans on. Seokjin sighed, stretching. Namjoon threw a hoodie at him.

Seokjin pulled it on, picking up jeans off the ground. Namjoon watched him and he stood up, wiggling his butt into the jeans. "Cute ass."

Seokjin threw a shoe and Namjoon, hitting him square in the face. Seokjin laughed, bending down. Namjoon kicked his butt, making him fall over.

"Let's go get tattoos." Seokjin suggested. Namjoon agreed, pushing Seokjin out of the room.
•••
About an hour later, Namjoon pulled into the parking lot of the building. He explained to Seokjin that it had been where he got the wing tattoos. "I'm going to let go pick mine out."

"Me too." Seokjin said, smiling. They got out of the car together, Namjoon opening the door for him. Jay stood behind the counter.

"Yo guys. Getting couple tattoos? Seokjin, I can't see you getting one." Jay remarked. Seokjin made a face, holding up his middle finger, revealing his small tattoos.

"Dumbass" Seokjin said.

"So, what are you guys planning to get?" Jay asked.

"We're picking out eachothers tattoos." Namjoon said. Jay nodded, sliding over the counter.

"who's first?" Jay asked.

"Me!" Seokjin said. Namjoon walked over to Jay, showing him the tattoo Hw wanted Jin to get.

"Put it behind his ear." Namjoon whispered. He sent it to Jay.

Namjoon:

Seokjin followed Jay into the back room, leaving Namjoon alone. Namjoon posted a picture of the tattoo in the groupchat, knowing that Jay would have taken Seokjins phone.
•••
About forty minutes later, Seokjin waltzed out of the room. He was holding a towel against the back of his ear.

"I'll text you Namjoons, thanks Jay." Seokjin said, kissing Namjoon. Namjoon stood up, following Jay into the room.

Seokjin:

Put it on his thigh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Put it on his thigh

Seokjin was excited to see the final result, but found himself asleep before they even finished.

nerd rope| namjinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें