25|full chapter

Namjoon felt uncomfortable standing in the hallways of an extremely expensive apartment complexe. He was from a ghetto neighborhood and compared to this, it was basically garbage. There was carpeting in the hallway. He didnt even have carpet in his apartment.

He lived in a bad part of Ulsan, where plenty of murder and drug deals went on. His brick apartment building was disgusting, dirt on the stairs and broken railing. He knew Jin could never stand to be in such a place, considering where he lived now. It was perfect.

He knocked lightly on Seokjins door, leaning against the wall. But immediately, the door flew open and he was tackled in a tight embrace. They landed on the floor as Seokjin squeezed Namjoon tightly.

"You're here daddy!"Jin says, standing up. Namjoon uses the wall to help himself up, then leans down to kiss him. Seokjin smiles, giggling as their lips meet, but Namjoon pulls away quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Namjoon said as he picked up his suitcase. He had sat it on the floor minuets ago, tired of carrying the heavy bag. He looked back and realized his boots had been leaving prints on the grey carpet. He pressed his hand against his face. "The carpet..."

"Don't worry about it Namjoon." Jin said, pulling Namjoon into his apartment. His floors were made out of bamboo, so Namjoon didn't worrt about leaving marks. It would be easy to clean anyway. There was a white couch, blue pillows in the middle. The first thing that had caught his eyes. He had a giant mirror placed behind it on the wall, taking up nearly the whole wall. It reflected the tv om the other side of the room.

There was a giant window as a wall, with a bench placed in front of it. The bench was decorated nicely with a floral pattern on it. Since Seokjin lived on the 18th floor, It had a nice view of the beautiful city. He imagined Jin sat there alot.

The wall the door was on held a tv on the wall. It was a large flatscreen TV, with a movie Namjoon didn't recognize playing. There was a case with China glass on the other side of the door and a right over was the kitchen. It was a wide open space. It felt comforting.

"Your apartment is... nice." Namjoon said. Seokjin looked uncomfortable, probably because Namjoon looked so amazed. Namjoon wasn't used to such a nice place, but he could get used to it. His apartment was dim and closed in. He couldn't stand it. Seokjins apartment was exactly what he liked.

"Why do you look so amazed?"

Namjoon shrugged and pulled Seokjin close. He had waited so long to hold him like this, and he didn't want to let go. Namjooms hands find their way to his ass, massaging it. Seokjin giggles as Namjoon starts leaving butterfly kisses on his neck.

"Daddy" Seokjin mumbled affectionately.

"Yeah?" Namjoon says, leaving a hickey on the front of Jins throat. He had been waiting to do that. He pulls away from his neck. Seokjin grinds his hips against Namjoons, causing slight friction. "You want to play?"

"N-no" Seokjin said, blushing. He wasn't just ready yet. Namjoon still felt unfamiliar to him. Instead, he takes out his phone and puts it on selfie mode. Namjoon smiled and pulled Jins ass against his hips as he took a picture.

"You use the phone I gave you! Yay." Namjoon said, taking it from Jin. He looked through Jims recent photos. Many were of him in cute feminie panties. Namjoon chuckled as Jin snatches his phone back, stomping on Namjoons foot.

Jin laughs and turns the camera toward the mirror to take a selfie there. Namjoon stood behind him, his arms around Jin delicate waist. He snapped the picture, not bothering to see how well it turned out. "Yeah, I couldn't believe you sent me an IPhone. I had a phone called Juning."

"I know those. IPhone is still better." Namjoon chuckled, pulling his own out. He had gotten Seokjin a IPhone6s Plus Rose Gold, thinking the pink would suit Seokjins feminine personality. It fit him so well. He had a 6s mint himself.

"Daddy is the best." Seokjin giggled, turning around and kissing him. He walked toward the kitchen, looking back at Namjoon. "Want to eat?"

Namjoon chuckled, picking up Jins small body. He pushes him down onto the couch. Seokjin looking terrified as  Namjoon towers over him. "I think I would prefer to eat you.

"No daddy" Soekjin mumbled. Namjoon sighed, climbing off the young boy. He sat down next to Seokjin. and started to watch the show playing. He pulls Jin toward him, leaning against him. "When will we make love."

Namjoon shrugged, nibbling Jin earlobe. Seokjin let out a groan as Namjoon began to suck his neck. But he pulled away slightly, Namjoon chuckling. "It's obvious you're not ready"

Seokjin blushed, facing away from Namjoon. This was going to be one awkward week for him. Despite being so uncomfortable with the boy online, being with him in person was much more different. It was difficult to talk to him face to face.

"Namjoon, its awkward." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon smiled. He knew that Jin being awkward meant that he cared about his opinion. It was always that. And it was adorable to him.

"Its okay baby. I wont judge you."

Namjoon kissed Jins lips again, pulling away for a second and shoving a finger in the boys mouth. Seokjin sucked on it eagerly. Namjoon tired to pull away, but Seokjin moved closer.

"Okay baby. Okay, pet my finger go" Namjoon chuckled. Seokjin did so, blushing. Namjoon kissed him again. "I never thought I'd have such a handsome boyfriend, and I definitely didn't think I would have to tell him to stop eating my finger."

"Oh shut up, You're dating me." Seokjin replied, kissing Namjoon again. They both giggled as Seokjin climbed on top of Namjoon.

They shared another kiss, smiling against each others lips.