52|full chapter

Jimin walked into Namjoons apartment, Jay right behind him. Seokjin was on the couch, gagging on eggs and Jimin could hear Namjoon in the bathroom.

"Hey sweetie." Jay says to Seokjin. Seokjin continues to eat little bits of eggs, ignoring Jay. Namjoon came out of the bathroom wearing black shorts and a blue button up shirt.

"Feed him lunch and dinner, and make sure he drinks juice. No water except one cup with each meal." Namjoon instructs, looking down at Seokjin. He leaned down to press his lips to Seokjins. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." Seokjin mumbled. He felt ashamed that Namjoon had found out. Not even his best friends knew.

"Make sure he finishes those eggs." Namjoon said before leaving the apartment. Seokjin wished he would have stayed. He knew Jay was about to invite a bunch of people over.

So he laid down on the couch and slept.
•••
He was woken up later by Jimin, who had a plate of food. He took it from Jimin, sitting up. Jimin sat next to him, watching him eat the chicken.

Once he finished the plate of rice and chicken, he set it on the table. A glass of orange juice was also sitting there. He picked it up and drank it. Jimin, the whole time, didn't say a word.

Seokjin laid against him, studying the tattoos on his lower arm. Jimin wrapped an arm around Seokjin, holding him. "Jimin, you have nice tattoos."

"Thank you sweetheart." Jimin said. Seokjin yawned, closing his eyes. "Seokjin, we're not close but I want you to know I want you to eat. I used to have an eating disorder so I know how it is. Just please eat. For Namjoon."

Jay came out of the bathroom, looking at the boys on the couch. He thought maybe Jimin had a thing for Seokjin, just like his thing for Jimin.
•••
Seokjin was woken up again at dinner by Namjoon. Seokjin was still next to Jimin, his head still on his chest. He hoped Namjoon wasn't jealous.

"Hey baby. I got out early. I picked up some McDonald's on the way. Your special treat." He said. Seokjin pulled away from Jimin, hugging Namjoon.

"Please don't leave me alone again." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon chuckled deeply, kissing Seokjin. Jimin woke up, looking at the couple. He stood up, walking out the door.

"I have to, but tomorrow Hoseok will be home. Unless you want Jimin again." Namjoon offered, handing Seokjin a McDonald's bag. Seokjin shrugged, not really caring who watched him.

"Jimin said he used to have an eating disorder."

Namjoon nodded, watching Seokjin unwrap the burger. He watched Seokjin eat that and drink the milkshake. Namjoon sat down next to him, wrapp his arms around the elder.

"I feel like your husband." Namjoon chuckled. Seokjin choked on the milkshake, starting at Namjoon.

"I still have to send you pictures of my favorite rings."

The couple laughed, Namjoon pulling out his phone. He put it in selfie mode. Seokjin smiled cutely, waiting for Namjoon to take a picture.

"You're so utterly handsome, Seokjin." Namjoon told him as he snapped the picture. Seokjin leaned over to kiss him, and Namjoon captured that to.