The carnival is in town

"Come come..... Welcome fellow travelers, I am the labyrinths story teller and tonight's tale is somewhat interesting..
The carnival is in town but not all is as it seems, for you see rumors are bound that it isn't any ordinary carnival. For you see people say that it's the devil's playground, cursed into an eternity but there is one way to find out.
We invite you inside, meet the residents as you will. After all there is the ringleader, elegant and beautiful, You wouldn't want to get on her bad side. The black swan, such a dancer doesn't say much but then could you if you had no tongue. But the main act, the despicable twins, no carnival will be complete without its clowns. Be warned however they don't like guests.
All this for free, you lucky devils.
Ha ha ha ha ha, now please don't be shy, go in and find what brand new friends await you"

"Grell? Are we going in?" You asked your reaper boyfriend.

"He's a Demon" Grell said. There was quite a few humans around the two of you, and the word 'demon' seemed to make them jump.

"And were reapers. This sounds like the perfect carnival to be in for us" you said. Grell didn't look too sure with himself.

"Well alright" Grell said. You walked up to the guy.

"How much?" you asked.

"Does it matter how much?" Grell pulled out his death scythe. "He'll let us past if he wants to live." You sighed.

"R-reapers? At my carnival?" he was asking himself. "I'll let you past" he was a Demon. "only because my master hasn't given me orders to kill any reapers today"

"Like you could" you said. You and Grell walked past. It was dark inside and rather creepy music played. You had to walk through a maze to get into the carnival. Demons and Demon hounds jumped out at you.

"Grell their is a lot of Demons here" you gripped onto him.

"Are you scared?" he started to tease you.

"No" you said.

"Then let go" he said.

"no" you repeated. He laughed and you got out of the maze. It was everything you ever dreamed of. You dragged Grell to a stand. "knock the bottles down" you said. You payed the man.

"Speicies?" he asked before you began.

"reaper" you said. He put the bottles up. A human next to you had it really close and yours seemed like 3 miles away.

"3 balls." You threw the first one and missed by a mile. The second one got closer. Grell grabbed your wrist before you through the last one. He pointed at a sign that said 'any none humans who attempt this a fail to hit the bottles will be kicked out of the carnival and if they try to come back in they will be executed' you gulped. Grell took the ball from you and threw it with such a speed. He hit the bottles in the middle and they all fell. You chose a prize. It was a stuffed animal from funtom. A rabbit in an eyepatch. You hugged it then hugged Grell.

a/n this was requested by i hope ye enjoy

"thank you" you kissed his cheek. They day was fun so far. You joined the dance floor and started to dance with Grell. A guy grabbed you and wouldn't let go. He was squeezing your wrist hard as he forced you to dance. Grell tapped on his shoulder then punched him dead in the face. He grabbed you, obviously mad, and took you to the big wheel. You sat with him on it. You were a little nervous because you didn't like rides at a fair ground. He had his arms around you.

"Don't worry, your safe." he said and kissed your head.

"I'm always safe when I'm with you" you replied. The ride stopped and you was high in the sky. "Why did it stop?" you asked. You looked down, no one was getting out and the guy running it was panicking.

"I think we've broken down" Grell said. You gripped onto him tightly.

"I don't like it." You said and then there was a crunch which made you scream. Grell grabbed your chin gently and made you look him in the eye.

"were going to be alright. Calm down" he said. You nodded but your face was showing fear. He kissed you on the lips and before long you were moving again. God you was happy when you could get off and go home.