shopping

a/n this was requested by I hope ye enjoy

"Grell I'm bored" you complained. Your boyfriend, Grell, had decided he was going to take you out tonight so he had to dress up. He had taken you shopping. Girl shopping. You are a girl but every think he wants you to look at is way to girly for you. He ended up looking at make up for himself. You love Grell, and you love his feminine side, but when it comes to him making you wear dresses and make up you hated it. Why was Grell taking you out tonight? Who knows? Why does he want you to wear a dress? Pretty easy to guess.A/n this was requested by Illumi Zoldyck I hope ye enjoy

"(y/n), that one is so beautiful please try it on" he pointed at a dress.
"I don't like it," you decided to tease him "its too red" You said with a smirk.
"No. Something can never be too red" he picked it up and walked to the changing room. At which point you found yourself a red dress that you liked and you went into the next changing room to try it on. Grell came out and looked at himself. You walked out behind him. He saw your reflection in the mirror and turned around.
"Yes. YEEEEEESSSSSSS!" he yelled happily.
"I don't think I'm going to buy it." You looked at the price.
"I agree it is expensive. I'll buy it for you." He smiled.
"but I'm not worth that, you won't be able to afford your own" You said to Grell. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Ill buy myself a cheap suit" he said. His voice sounded sure of that but his eyes said he wanted to buy the dress he's wearing.

He found himself a suit, it was on sale and wasn't as red as he'd like but then he went to pay for the outfits.
"You don't like the suit do you?" You asked him. He shrugged.
"its not what I wanted but I found this beautiful red coat that I am going to wear on top of it" He said and smiled.
"I look forward to seeing that coat. I bought myself a red coat yesterday, truely new and top of the range" You went close to his ear "its short and fitted" You had actually had sent in the designs to a person who worked with leather and got him to make a short red leather coat. Gave up all your money for it, but Grell is worth it. He brought his lips to yours and kissed you gently then pulled away.
"I look foreward to seeing it" He said and paid for everything. You were going to have a good night.