Reaping

"Grell get off your ass for 5 minutes and help me" You and Grell were having a rough patch in your relationship. You were having a lot of fights and Ronald recommended that you go on a mission together to try and sort that out, but so far all he was doing was p****** you off. He stood up slowly and walked to you. He picked up his death scythe.
"Them?" he pointed.
"Do you not read the files?" I rolled my eyes. He looks at me.
"If you don't want my help don't ask!" Grell yells at me. I growled at his response and drew my death scythe. (you choose the weapon). Grell drew his.
"Shut up Grell. I don't need you, go get your head kicked in by Sebastian!" I snapped loudly. I instantly regret those words.
"Sebastian was a better lover to me than you ever where!" He snapped back. I glared at him and he at me.
"Is that what you truly feel?" I ask. I look at him with a very upset face. His facial expression changes as well. He wanted to touch me, to apologize but he didn't. "Didn't think so" I responded and jumped off the roof we were currently sat on. Tears spilled from my eyes. My judgment was seriously off. I slashed into one of the people we were supposed to reap and the cinematic record spilled out of their body. I watched it carefully but the moment I went to end it, it started to fight back.

Cinematic record wrapped itself around my arm, making me drop my death scythe. This has gone south very quickly. This is why reapers shouldn't bring emotion into their jobs, as soon as we become emotionally unstable we lose focus and losing focus can lose us our lives. I began to panic. The struggle of a dying soul hurts so much. Inside my head, the memories of this soul. He family, her friends, her pets, her favorite colour, her ambitions, her dreams, her life. Oh God I can feel her pain, her fear. This is going to kill me. I am.... scared. Tears run down my cheeks. What have I gotten myself into.

Grell saw (y/n) struggling with the soul. He knew he had hurt her. He didn't think twice and he just ran and cut the cinematic record, trying his best to save your life. You had been hoisted up by the record and as it was destroyed you fell down from the air. Your body was lifeless and your eyes closed. Grell panicked and ran to your side.
"Please tell me I wasn't too late" He picked you up. His eyes watered up and then you started to cough and your eyes opened up.
"Y-you saved me... Why?" You asked. He stroked you hair.
"I love you" he said quietly and then he kissed you. You were shocked but soon melted into the kiss. Your relationship was fixed.