After hair and make up its audition time ... the announcer is saying our names " Kelly rowland!!!.. Simon Cowelllll.... Demi lovatooo.... and guest judge  Selena Gomezzz!" the crowd goes crazy as we walk out to the judges panel... we sit in the seats we are suppose to " im nervous " selena whispers to me as we sit and i smile at her reassuringly and she nods ... the first person is a guy he sang  love you like a love song horribly so out of tune and horribly all tone death and selena pouts at me " but its my song " she says in my ear and i giggle ... " Simon?" kelly says and he starts " you sounded like a seal trying to get out of the ocean with only one fin " he says and i crack up and the guy look pissed and kelly starts " sorry honey you just dont have the xfactor " she says simply and its my turn " im sorry but... singing is just not your thing... you really like... you should do it for fun more than a carrer " i say and he nods and kelly says " selena?" she sighs " thanks for singing my song is was so cute... you looked like you were having lots of fun and thats all that matters" she says smilling and i giggle shes so cuteee! " okay vote now " kelly says " No...nooo..nooo..no sorry "... " 4 no's sorry ... have a good day "  kelly says and the boy crys walking off the stage and selena pouts " baby.. hes crying " she whispers to me and i nod sympatheticlly " dont worry ... " she sighs and the auditions pretty much go like that allll day long selena is really sad about how many dreams she hass killed...

 Next this boy walks up to the stage he looks adorable " hi whats your name and age " i ask " My name is josh levi and im 14 " he says wth a smile " and where are you from josh?" i ask and he says " houston TX but i moved out to LA 3 months ago " ... Kelly goes crazy caust shes from houston " and why did you move to LA " i ask " i wanted to live out my dream like this moment now " i smile and nod " alright what are you singing for us today " i ask and he puts the mic up to his mouth " Can i suprise you?" he asks ne i nod " whos that by " i say and everyone laughs...simon a little sarcaticlly " just stop " kelly says to simon backing me up and we giggles " ha !" i say and the music starts up.... josh starts singing and im not sure what song it is until the beat comes in and i look to selena she is smiling like a dork " When your ready come and get it na na na na " Josh sings and selena is jamming out hard... shes excited.. i start to jam with her cause this is such a good version of the song... Josh finishes singing and i get so excited to speak " that was sooo amazing!!!! i loved it so much " i say and she says thanks " you are a little star!" kelly says " that wasnt a good song choice .... " simon says and joshes face is shocked " but you made it into one.. good job " he smiles taking a breath and its selenas turn " OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME that was probably even better then my version " she says winking " i loved it " she finished ... we all vote 4 yes' and josh cheers running off the stage...

The auditions are finally over and selena cant stop tlking about how awesome josh was... we get into the car and i turn on the radio and of courseee Come and Get It is blasting threw the speaker.. selena laughs and starts jamming and we ride out to the house.. When we get home i walk into the house and selena jumps on my bag as i catch her " YOOOO What was that!" i say and she kisses my cheel " thank you for taking me today cutie " she says and i kiss her lips while carrying her to the couch " no problme baby.. it was fun " i say and she pulls me on top of her... i kiss her neck and she smiles wrapping her legs around me " babe... your alright, right/" she asks and i sit next to her " what do you mean ?" i ask confused " like your not going back to old habits... you will stay strong.. the other day was just a fuck up right... wont happen again?" she asks and i sigh " yeah babe" i say and she nods kissing me all over and i smile holding her close...

________________________________________________________________________________

Selena POV

Demi is making us food... i know right, Me letting Dem cook... not a good idea but its just pasta.. she cant mess it up that bad.. " babyyy i need you !" she called from the kitchen but my phone rings " One sec!" i say adn i answer " hello?" ... " hey sweetie its Diana " Mama de la garza says " hey mama D!" i say and she laughs " i was calling checking up on demitria " she says and i smile... its so funny when she calls her by her full name " i had a talk with her and shes alright it was just one time but ill keep a very very close eye on her " i say " thank you so much selena... im so happy she has a girl like you to keep her safe " i smile and blush " know problem... i love her with all my heart " i say " i know honey... well call me if anything.. bye daughter in law!' i giggle " bye mama D!" we hang up... i love her shes like my second mom welllll she IS my second mom. Demi and i's famila is so supportive of our relationship... its perfect.. we are all a huge family.... i walk to the kitchen and demi is attempting to drain the water frmo the pasta.. i run over holding the pot and we finish the job together " thanks baby " she says kissing my lips and i smile " so what sauce do you want ?" she ask " WHITE!" i say ... i hate red " alright.. to sit ill prepare it" demi finishes putting the plates together and she gives me one sitting next to me putting one hand on my leg and i smile at her " thank you demi " i kiss her cheek and she winks at me " see i can cook " i giggle " only pasta " she sticks her tounge out at me and we eat.... " so babe.. i was thinkinggg" she says and i look up " sup?" i say and she smiles " i want to take you on vacation... with all the shit going on i just want to relax with you like when we were younger " she says and i smile " Yesss! that would be amazing babe!" i say and she nods " alright give me time to plan and we be outtttt.. " she says and i smile kissing her...

Vaction with demi sound like exactly what we need PERFECT <3 i love vay cay with her... like that time our families went to Aruba...

<Flash Back> 

"This is sooo cool !" demi screams and i laugh " yeah just hope we dont get recognized " i say and she nods slipping on her shades " girls here is your room key ... dont loose it !" my mom say and we nod running up to our room.. We have been together for 2 years.. never having a problem and Demi and I were now ' dinsey princess' as people say.. we are about to start filming our Movie Princess Protection Program in puerto rico but our familes thought it would be a good idea to take a small vacation for a while before we start to film " what do you think the cast will be like ?" demi asks as we walk into the room.. all we talk about is this movie " i dont know but im so excited to just film with you babe " i kiss her and we lay in bed cuddling and making out... The door opens and Selena and i jump up off eachother " calm down its just me girls " my mom says ... we sigh in relif.. we told our familes about is a month after we started going out and they were so cool with it.. its amazing " oh hey mommy " i say and selena laughs at me " alright well yall can go tot he beach but dont leave the hotel were going out to dinner at 8PM alright?" we nod and demi jumps up to her luggage " get dressed babe were going to the beach !" she says and i nod getting dressed... when i finish i walk out seeing demi in a bikini on the bed texting " damn " i say and she smiles biting her lip " damn right back atchya " she says and i straddle her wait ... she puts her hand on my ass and i kiss her deeply " babeeee if you want to stay a virgin i suggest you get off me nowwww " demi says and i shake my head pushing her to the bed... i kiss her neck sucking on her point and she moans .. i untie her bathing suit top and she looks at me with wide eyes " are you sure?" she says and i nod " i love you " i whisper and she kisses me passiontly " i love you too" .... we made love for the first time tonight and it was amazing... im completly totally in love with Demetria Devonne Lovato.