Error Feels His Sins Crawling on His Back

"PAPY!" Blueberry calls out happily. He quickly lets go of Error's hand, running toward Papyrus for what could be assumed to be a hug. Papyrus quickly catches him, hugging him tighter than anyone ever seen anyone being hugged. "How did you get away from that mons-" Papyrus cuts himself off as he spots Error. "Ehhhhh heh heh.... I'm gonna goooo..." Error says, before quickly running for the portal. 

Papyrus's right eye glow a deep orange. He grabs Error's soul, turning him around and violently flings him up and down. "Error!" Blueberry calls out upon seeing his lover. Blueberry's eyes narrow before quickly tackling Papyrus to the ground. 

The glow around Error and Papyrus's eye slowly fades away. A loud THUD could be heard, as if an object had fallen to the ground. Blueberry quickly gets up, and runs toward Error. "Erry!" He yells, almost instantly by his side. Error's eyes were closed tightly, his body was limp. But he was not dust, he was close, his HP only point fifty.

"Error..." Blueberry says as tears stream down his face. He didn't know what to do, his love was dying. Blueberry picked up Error, he only looked at him. He didn't care about Papyrus right now. He carried him to a nearby couch. He sat him down gently, tears stained Error's jacket. 

Papyrus didn't say anything, just watched as his brother cried over his kidnapper. That's when Blueberry got up and faced Papyrus. "He let me go... He tried his best to be good...." He says. Papyrus still doesn't say anything. They stare at each other for a while, before Blueberry starts to sob.

TO BE CONTINUED