Go With Him

Blueberry grabbed Error's hand, standing up and pulling Error with him. "Let's go then." Blueberry states, a big grin on his face. He seemed so happy, to have Error come with him. "Okay..." Error responds, wiping his tears away. Blueberry guided Error to the portal Every motion he made seemed gentle and sweet, as if he didn't want to upset Error. The second the walked through the portal, they were confronted by a small grey child.

Blueberry let go of Error's hand, and before he could say anything to stop him, he knelt down the child's eye level. "Hello there human! What are you doing here?" He asks nicely. The child smiled at Blueberry. "I saw a portal was open here and thought I should take you to your brother." They said.

Blueberry's smile never faltered as he spoke. "Could you bring Papy here instead?" He asked in the kindest tone he could manage. The child nodded, before walking off into a near by door. Error was astonished at Blueberry's actions. Did he just...  "Did you just... Talk to my mortal enemy... like a child?" Error asks. Blueberry turns to Error and smiles as he nods. "Well... They are a child!" He says happily.

Error blinks a few times, he opens his mouth to respond but is cut off by a smoking skeleton's voice. "Sans?"

Error felt like he was going to have a bad time.