7. Stuck With You| (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

 "I got a call from Sheepbutt." 

"Ramsbottom? Why?" 

"He was informing me that I was officially kicked out the AVL."

The agent gasped underneath her hands. She felt terrible for Gru. Not able to see his presence when working was going to be tough. She adored how every morning she started the day with seeing him. She loved it when they when to crazy missions together and how he was always there for her. Every single time Ramsbottom assigned her with Gru, she'll secretly scream inside her head saying; "yes." 

But now her missions would be just her and only her. The redheaded never liked collaborating with the other agents. She perfered Gru a million times more!

"I don't understand why Mr. Ramsbottom would fire you so easily. I mean, I know he dislikes you but why? There must be a reason. Right?" Lucy asked.

There he was, stuck in the same situation. He felt his chest tighten, almost not letting him speak. He felt guilty. And guilt was all he thought of.

"I-I went out for a walk and..." He gasped for air, finishing his sentence. 

"...and I robbed a nearby jewelry store."

---------

Just as the two girls stepped out of the blue elevator, they found a sea of minions. They were all spread absolutely everywhere. A few were hanging out an ice cream stand, talking to each other, carrying bombs and the list went on forever. 

"Hey, how are we going to find the key here. There's like a million minions here!" Edith shouted. "Don't worry we'll find it." Margo grabbed her younger sister's hand. "And there's 899 minions to be exact." The eldest pointed out. In response, Edith rolled her eyes. 

Both sisters walked around the lab, looking at every minion's gloved hands they had the the key. "Do you remember what type of minion you gave the key to?" 

"Umm...it's yellow?" 

"Come on be more specific."

"Fine, it has two eyes. Like that guy!" The girl with the beanie hat pointed at a tall slender minion, known for travelling far and wide. Kevin. "Oh hey... do you seem to know where the key of the closet is?" Margo asked. Kevin shook his head, walking away. "You know we're going to spend the rest of our lives here if we ask every two-eyed minion, right?" Exaggerated Edith. "Ugh! You know what! I can't take this anymore!" Margo groaned. "Why don't we check the drawer full of keys upstairs?" Suggested the second youngest one. Margo felt her veins popping and smoke coming out of her ears. She thought of pain it was chasing minions around. 

"AND NOW YOU TELL ME!" Shouted the oldest. "Whoops." Edith weakly smirked. "Come on. I can't stand this situation anymore." Margo grasped Edith's wrist, she dragged Edith upstairs. 

"You should be learning a lesson from this." Margo forced a tone.

"And what's that?" Edith questioned.

"Whenever you see something useful tell me before you drive me crazy! Like right now."

"Heh." Edith weakly smiled.

---------

She was puzzled, wondering why Gru would do such thing as stealing. "W-why d-did you steal? Aren't you done being evil?" Lucy shrieked. The man sighed. His elbows rested on his frowing slightly. 

He remembered exactly why he stealing. It wasn't his intention but it happened. "Am done being evil for sure. But dat night was unexpected." He glanced up to meet his girlfriend's emerald eyes. "I never really intended to rob the jewelry store. I guess I just had the urge for some reason." Gru spoke in a softer tone. He averted his eyes to the line of clothing by his side. 

His head ached, from remembering that night. He must've been or so to do such thing. All what he remembered was busting into the store somehow. The moonlight bounced its reflection to the glass, protecting the precious jewels. Then without thinking, he cracked open the glass without a sound. It felt as the jewels were calling out his name. One by one they entered inside his pocket. He left some gems though, so it wouldn't look suspicious. And now here was, feeling guilty. His stomach twisted in unspeakable ways just as he felt nauseous. 

"Somehow, Ramsbottom found out and now am fired. Fired from the Anti-Villain's League." He kept on staring off to space. Slowly, his blue eyes came back to Lucy's pitiful pupils. 

"Vell, I guess it's been fun having yu as a partner."

The redheaded blinked in surprise. This wasn't him! She knew Gru very well and this wasn't his typical attitude. He gave up so simply. Well, when the girls were captured did he give up? Or what about when he saved the agent from the "El Macho" fiasco, did he give up there? 

The redheaded stood up from the floor, stomping her foot. "No." She said firmly. 

"No vat?" Gru asked.

"No you won't see me the last time in AVL." The agent answered. 

"But am fired."

"So what, Gru. So what your fired. You'll still be in the League, no matter what Silas says. You NEED to be in that League." Proclaimed the redheaded.

"Vhy vould I? Sheep butt hates my guts. Vat's de point of going?"

"Gru I-I" Stuttered Lucy.

"I need you." She sighed.

"You have no idea how much I love you and working with you. I couldn't imagine not working without you. Y-you s-saved my life couple of times."  A tear was forming in the corner of her eye. But this was tears of joy. Her Peridot eyes shimmered as she continued talking. "I've learned so many things when am with you. Thanks to you, I learned how to stay true to myself, how to stay happy no matter what and most importantly..." The agent bent her knees, reaching Gru's height (he's sitting down on a stool.) Her hand brushed against her tearful cheek before placing it on her boyfriend's lap. 

"Thanks to you I know what love is." Her rosy lips curled up into a smile. Gru's thumb was placed under the agent's chin. His eyes captured his girlfriend's half lidded eyes. The way her mouth puckered up and the tint of blush covering her warm cheeks. He smirked. She leaned forward until their lips touched. Lucy's soft lips gently savored her partner's mouth. Her loose hands grabbed onto Gru's cheeks. Surprisingly it was warm just like her's . She lightly brushed his cheeks with her thumb in circular motion. The redheaded hands slipped down to Gru's chest where she pulled away briefly. They caught their breaths, but the agent made sure she was staying close to Gru's face. Her eyes caught his. The ex-villain slipped a hand onto Lucy's hips, pulling her body up to his lap. There she rested for awhile observing Gru's blue orbs. 

"I love you Gru." She spoke.

"I luv yu too."

"And I love you both!" Agnes said in front of the closet. The couple blinked in surprise, forgetting that Agnes was there too.

Nonetheless, they smiled at each other thanking the youngest child. "Don't worry Gru, I'll go talk to Silas to bring you back. Because if he's not having you as an agent, well he isn't going to have me either." Their lips smashed again but briefly this time. They were cut off by the loud noise of footsteps from down the hall.

"We're so sorry!" Edith whined.

To be continued (again)...