3. Warmth

Word Count: 820

Warnings: If Fluff is considered a warning then, yeah ;P

Description: CUUUDDDLESSS IN BEEEEDD!!

---------------------

The weatherman announced it. It was going to snow that day. You bet he was right! Snow started to pack up, little by little. Temperature decreased, fast. People started to create lines at stores to buy their own personal heater. Yet the snow didn't stop school for children's.

In the Gru Residence, it's already been a few hours since the girl's presence left. Each one of them had been geared up in their own style of puffy sweaters, scarfs, mittens and hats. Since it was a school day for them, backpacks also were being carried. Even Lucy, herself was geared up from top to bottom. As an outside gal, the redheaded felt strange living in such environment and habit. The agent safely drove to their school, letting their father rest. Lucy was cautious at all times. The stupid bits of snow couldn't let her glance through her window, yet she made it to the school and back home safe and sound.

The door slowly creaked, as the redheaded entered back to Gru's place. She locked the door, hopping no snow would slid out. Before heading upstairs, she peeled of her sweater, mitten and scarf; making her way back to her causal turquoise dress. The agent made her way upstairs until she faced a familiar room. Lucy twisted the doorknob and pushed. To her dismay, she saw her boyfriend's eyes still glued onto the computer on his mattress What was he onto?

"Honey, I thought I told to take a break." Lucy scolded in her soft tone. The redheaded walked up to the ex-villain. The mattress pressed down, as she climbed up to the bed. Placing her head onto her boyfriend's shoulder, she looked up.

"What are doing?"

"Something."

"Like?"

"Something."

Lucy's knitted her eyebrows, glaring to onto Gru's face with her serious eyes. Before scolding Gru, a beep was heard. The redheaded blink in surprised, turning her head to Gru. Then, she felt a sudden cold breeze from her legs. She trembled, quickly grabbing herself a blanket.

"Did you put on the air conditioner?" Lucy questioned.

"Ves." The Russian man replied.

What! Who puts on the air conditioner when it's like 50 degrees outside! Lucy grasped on her blanket a bit tighter. Damn it's cold. How could he do that! Lucy guessed it was colder in the current room she's in rather than outside.

"Why! A-aren't y-you cold here!" Lucy half yelled, stuttering in her own words.

"If yu were raised in Russia for half of yur life, it wouldn't be so bad." The ex-villain answered back, still being glued onto his computer.

The redheaded did know that her boyfriend was Russian, despite his accent. But getting used to the incredibly low temperature outside was unbelievably crazy.

"Can you at least turn it off, please?" The agent pleased.

"Just for yu." Gru said in his cutest voice, making Lucy's face turn in a shade of red.

With a press of a button Gru had, the beep sound came off and so were the lights on the device. Sighing in relief, Lucy pulled down the thick blanket. "Would you like some hot chocolate?" Lucy suggested.

"No, am fine."

The redheaded went back onto leaning to her boyfriend's shoulder, gazing into his jet blue eyes. She personally loved how on-point he looked when working. It made him look manly. The more the agent stared into his eyes, the more she wanted to giggle.

"Vat." Gru caught her girlfriend off-guard.

"Nothing, just staring at you." She whispered.

The ex-villain eyed at the redheaded, placing a smirk. Lucy couldn't help it but to smile, showing off her pearl-white teeth. Their gaze seemed like forever, but seconds seemed like hours.

"Yur cute, you know dat?"

"Mmhmm."

Without having a second doubt, he closed his laptop and placed it onto his nightstand. The ex-villain turned to his curious soul mate, with a pleased smile.

"Yu said yu were cold."

"Yeah, super. I mean haven't you seen how fast the temperature decre-"

Without noticing, Gru made his move, kissing Lucy with one of his heating kisses. The agent's eyelids started to get heavy as she slipped her frigid hands across her fiancé's chest, while the ex-villain made it up to her hips.

Breaking away, Lucy caught her breath. Faces started to glow in a shade of ruby-red. Eyes started to get locked. What a wonderful moment.

"I thought I could probably warm you up." Gru shied away.

This time, Lucy came closer to her boyfriend, cuddling in his chest. The redheaded knew the blankets were no use for keeping her warm now. All she needed was a boyfriend with a skill of cuddling and kissing. Lucy bit her lip. She looked up once more at her fiancé's crystal clear blue eyes. Still tinted with blush, she replied saying:

"You sure have."