"Well, your boyfriend didn't go to Josh's house last night. He went to the Fire and Ice ball. So I suggest you dump him," I said. I couldn't stand people who cheated on their partner. If you're not happy with them, break up with them.

They both laughed. Natalia was even getting teary-eyed.

"Boyfriend? Him? Even if we weren't siblings, I would never date him."

"Didn't you see the family picture?" The guy pointed to the left. There was a picture of them with their mom, dad and another guy on a beach. Above the picture frame, there were silver cursive blocks that read, De Luca.

I blushed, "okay that doesn't change the fact you were there, and you lied to me. Your name isn't Lincoln, so it's either Trevor or Owen, now tell me." I demanded. If he thinks I can be fooled again; he's wrong.

"Trevor, my name is Trevor. Now get out of my house and stop following me around like a crazy fan."

•••

OWEN

She fell right through when I opened the door, the girl from the ball I crashed last night was in my house. I felt bad when I left her, but I had to, or else my friends and I would get suspended. How did she even find out where I lived? Does she know that I'm not a student from Bayview?

When she explained that she was the girl from the pizzeria and beach, I was astonished. From the features I could make out from the darkness in the ballroom, I knew she looked familiar. The first two times we met intrigued me. It was fun bantering with a stranger you knew you would never see again, but meeting three times wasn't a coincidence.

When I sent her away, Natalia crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the wooden floors. "Explain."

"Explain what?"

"The Fire and Ice Ball, knowing this girl, what exactly happened last night?" Natalia asked. She was the curious one, even if it had nothing to do with her, she would ask and ask. She adored gossip.

"Her name's Stella," I said. "Josh wanted to crash the Fire and Ice Ball, one of Bayview High's dances."

"Are you out of your mind?" She asked covering her eyes momentarily. "If someone found out you crashed their dance, you're going to get in trouble, especially if you crashed a Bayview High event."

"I know, but we didn't get caught. It was all for fun," I said. Josh wanted to sneak into their party because he loved the adrenaline. The fact that Bayview didn't know there were enemies from Riverdale lurking among them was exhilarating. He was right, it was fun, but it won't be any fun if Stella finds out our secret.

"God Owen, don't be stupid." She said. "If you miss being at Bayview so much why don't you go back? If you get expelled or suspended, this can affect your school records and chances into getting at a good university."

When Audrey moved to Riverdale in eighth grade for an Arts program, I moved with her too. The rivalry between the two schools existed back then, so my old friends at Bayview rapidly became my enemies. My friends were mad at me for moving and ditching them for a girl; a girl who wasn't even mine. But I've made peace with the fact that she loves Curtis, and not me. I will always love Audrey, but not the same as before.

"You sound like mom."

"Do you want to go back?" She asked timidly.

"No, I'm telling you it was for fun. Okay?"

"So why did you use Trevor's name? He could get caught up in this." Her eyebrows furrowed. Oh, so this is what it was about Natalia and Trevor had this weird chemistry between them. They flirt with other people, yet when they're together, they have this unbreakable connection. A connection they refuse to believe, or maybe they don't realize it, but everyone does. They hate each other with a passion, but there's also some love involved.

"Why do you care if he gets in trouble?"

"Blaming innocent people is not what I'm into Owen," she said rolling her eyes. "Nothing else, plus if Audrey finds out you got her little brother in trouble, you might as well be a dead man."

I chuckled, "but what about that time you blamed Trevor for sneaking into the biology lab to steal some frogs?"

When Natalia was in tenth grade, she snuck into the biology lab the day one of the classes were dissecting a frog. She wanted to put the frog in her ex-boyfriend's bag as a revenge for cheating on her with a girl from Spain. Natalia denied it was her and blamed Trevor instead. Being the idiot that he is, he took responsibility for it. He must have felt bad about her boyfriend cheating on Natalia. They can't see it, but I know one day they will be the ones together. Audrey and I may not be together, but it will be ironic if our siblings do.

a/n As usual, vote, comment and share this story! Check out my other story called 'School Spirit.'