Angry Bokuto

Kotaro Bokuto is feeling angry.
Like • Comment Share 43 minutes ago

Yukie Shirofoku: What happened?
42 minutes ago Like •

Akinora Konoha: Bokuto's angry! O.O

42 minutes ago Like •

Kotaro Bokuto: I went to my favorite restaurant and they told me their yakiniku are already sold out.

41 minutes ago Like •

Kaori Suzumeda: Oh no. That's terrible.

40 minutes ago Like •

Tetsurou Kuroo: So what?

40 minutes ago Like •

Kotaro Bokuto: So what? SO WHAT?!

39 minutes ago Like •

Tatsuki Washio: Uh-oh, that's one grave mistake you did there Kuroo.

38 minutes ago Like •

Tetsurou Kuroo: What's the big deal if the yakiniku is out? He can just eat something else. It's not like his life depended on eating that.

37 minutes ago Like •

Kotaro Bokuto: NOT.BIG.OF.A.DEAL?! I CAME TO THAT PLACE BECAUSE I WAS TIRED OF PRACTICE AND THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME THERE'S NO MORE YAKINIKU?! WHAT IF THEY TOLD YOU THEY'RE OUT OF YOUR FAVORITE GRILLED SALTED MACKEREL PIKE?! WOULDN'T YOU GET ANGRY? YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY WON'T YOU GO OUT THERE AND BUY ME SOME YAKINIKU OR I'LL GO THERE IN YOUR HOUSE AND USE YOUR FLESH TO TURN YOU INTO YAKINIKU FOR DINNER?! I BET THAT WILL TASTE GOOD. Would you like to come over to my house? (^▽^)

33 minutes ago Like •

Tetsurou Kuroo: Be right back, gotta go buy some yakiniku.

30 minutes ago Like •

Kozume Kenma: Look at the trouble you went into Kuroo. You know Bokuto-san's in his emo mode.

29 minutes ago Like •

Seijuro Akashi: You were amazing back there Kotaro-san. 

28 minutes ago Like •

Tetsurou Kuroo: WAIT A SEC?! WHY ARE YOU INVOLVED HERE?

27 minutes ago Like •

Seijuro Akashi: It appears he has mistaken me to be Keiji Akaashi. Also, do not talk to me with your comment in capital letters. It appears like you're shouting at me and I'm not a person who likes getting shouted at.

24 minutes ago Like •

Keiji Akaashi: Akashi-san, I humbly ask you to leave Bokuto-san in my care. If he ever did something to you, I apologize for that. I would like to have him back.

22 minutes ago Like •

Seijuro Akashi: I don't have the faintest idea about taking Kotaro-san but make sure he thinks before he clicks next time. 

20 minutes ago Like •

Tetsurou Kuroo: Why did you get involved with him when you know you're not Akaashi?