2

Third Person P.O.V.

   Cameron decided to wear a dress to school that day. It was a pale blue flowy dress with a lace section in the middle. She wore pale pink ballet flats and let her straight hair cascade down her shoulders. She never wore makeup, it was too much of a chore to apply.

  As usual, Cameron walked to school. Alone as always, she listened to her favorite songs, knowing she wouldn't hear them for a while. She look around at her neighborhood, taking in even the smallest details, cherishing the beautiful world she was living in. She wished she payed closer attention before, now appreciating the soft pigmentation of the blossom trees that decorated Mr. and Mrs. Richardson's lawn. Cameron was surprisingly calm considering what was to come in the next few hours.

   Cameron reached the main entrance of Berkley High, studying the brick walls closely, noticing the names of students scribbled on the white spaces between each crimson block. Cameron unzipped her backpack, grabbing a newly sharpened pencil and found a clear white space. She scrawled her name in neat cursive along with a tiny heart. She was saving this event for her last day of her senior year, but it was now or never.

  Cameron didn't bother going to her locker today. There was no need. She made her way to first period, Science with Mrs. Park. Mrs. Park was close friends with Cameron's parents and always understood Cameron's actions. She's the only one who knew about Cameron's missing brother, Dylan. Dylan was older than Cameron, but Cameron was like a big sister to Dylan. Dylan was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder at a young age. He ran away exactly 9 years ago today.

   Cameron approached Mrs. Park's desk, holding all twenty letters. Each one sealed in an envelope with a wax seal. The names of her classmates, teacher, and one other person were perfectly written with pristine calligraphy. She handed the stack to Mrs. Park, who had a confused look on her face.

   "Something's gonna happen today. I can't prevent it, but don't stop me when I do what I'm going to do. And after it's all over, give these to everyone. Don't ask why, it will all be explained in there."
Cameron said softly. Nobody else was in the room, and the exception was that she could vaguely warn Mrs. Park.

"I'm not quite sure what's going on, but if that's what you want me to do, I'll make sure these make it."
Mrs. Park replied with an apolegetic smile.

Twenty Letters, only nineteen would change the recipients.