My eyes rolled and I fell to the floor

Christie's pov

I went for a walk with Lana to the park across the road. I didn't want to go because I was in a mood and I knew I would say something I'd regret, but she practically dragged the bed with her. We were sat in the park on the bench and she started talking about me. I could feel myself getting angry because I was so bored of people asking how I was. I stood up and shouted at her so loud the children ran to their parents. I walked straight over to Danielle's house and I just broke down crying. I don't really remember anything from the day but only what Danielle has told me. Once I started crying, apparently I was saying random things that didn't make sense to anyone. I was talking about the people who talk to me when I try to sleep and how I'm not good enough for them, or anyone else. Then I started shaking so I went to the corner and started rocking with my mascara running and my hair in my eyes. I looked like someone out of American Horror Story season 2, you know, Asylum. Anyway yeah, then Lana came over. She saw me in the corner and I shouted at her again. This is the only thing I remember from that day- "I'm going to sort you out, and I don't care if it makes you hate me". Those were Lana's words. The only words I could remember from that day. 

....

The next day at school, I was a miserable bitch. I didn't want to do anything and I was hard work for the teachers. I was talking to myself in lesson, answering the teacher back and being really rude to him. Everyone found it funny so they laughed with me and I felt needed or wanted, I don't even know. I got sent to the head teacher's office and my parents were called in. I thought I was in trouble but I wasn't. The school was concerned about my behaviour because I was always SO painfully quiet. I had to go home early because I was a mess. I ran straight up to my room and no one followed me up so I went under the bed and cried. 

'You're not good enough Christie, you never will be. You're nothing but a piece of dirt that not even a worm wants' said an eerie voice said.

'No, you're wrong. You're wrong, you're wrong, YOU'RE WRONG' I screamed.

'I'm not and you know it. Go and cut open your skin and see if anyone cares. Go on, I dare you. I'll leave you alone if someone shows consideration' they said back.

'FINE' I said as I started to cry.

I crawled out from under my bed and I got my scalpel I used for art out of my pencil case. I rolled up my sleeves and I showed no hesitation to do it. Not the bull you see in films when they take five hours to do it. I did it. 

'And again, go on' said a different voice.

'Again, again, again, again' she said angrily with a slight wicked laugh.

I looked down to my floor which  was a bloody mess and looked like a murder scene. The blood was gushing out my body and I didn't care.

'That's it. Well done Christie. Good girl' she said. 

My eyes rolled and I fell to the floor.

....