I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and let go

Christie's pov continued

Eight hours went by and I was feeling better. Almost elevated, compared to what I was previously feeling anyway. I remembered the thought that saved my life when I wanted to end it all. It was the thought that Lana may some day know who I am. I thought, instead of crying over the fact that Lana doesn't know who I am, why not let her know who I am and how much I love her. So, I made it happen. I went online and searched the whole web for her fan mail address and they were all pretty much wrong. I was losing hope in ever finding it but I didn't want to give up. I went to instagram to ask other Evil Regals and I found it! I was so happy. This was my chance to show my gratitude to my idol. I wrote the address in my diary so I didn't lose it.

....

I had made a scrapbook a couple of weeks back, filled with pictures of her that helped me so I thought I could send that to her. I also wrote her two letters; one was about what the scrapbook was about and why I made it and the other one telling her 'my story' and how much of an impact she's had on my life. I wanted to do something else for her as I felt like the scrapbook wasn't enough. I made her 30 open when letters. I loved making everything and it was also a really good distraction from all my bad thoughts. It wasn't all good though because there were so many times I threatened not to send it because I truly believed she wouldn't appreciate it and then I would feel stupid. I now know that was a load of rubbish because she loves each and everyone of her fans.

....

I finished writing and making everything. I was nervous. I thought, what if it actually got to Lana and she wrote back. In the back of my mind I was hoping she would want to meet me, but she is Lana Parrilla, and she is one busy woman, and I'm just another fan. I put everything in a jiffy bag, scribbled her PO box address on with a permanent marker, stuck a stamp on it and went to the post office. All I had to do was post it but I wanted to remember every moment so I could never forget the feeling. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and let go. I heard the package hit the rest of them and that was it. It was now just a matter of time to see if she opened it and sent back.