Cherokee

"Hello?" Say through the phone.

"Girl come to my house I got some fucking tea" Alana says practically yelling in my damn ear.

"I'll be there when I wake up bitch it's fucking early" I say rolling over.

"It's 9 o'clock the fuck wake you prissy ass up" she says laughing.

I roll my eyes "Shut up I'll be there when I feel like it alright".

"I'm going to come bang on your door if you not here by 11:30"Alana says.

I know she dead ass serious too. "Fine Alana bye!" I say before hanging up. Throwing he cover over my head I try to go back to sleep.

Dragging myself out of bed I start my morning routine beginning with brushing my teeth. I notice a pimple on my cheek. Applying some facial cream on I let it sit while I do other stuff.

Once everything's done I grab my keys and head over to Alana's place before she start blowing up my damn phone. My stomach starts growling I forgot that I haven't ate yet. Pulling into McDonald's I order pancakes, sausage, eggs the whole nine.

"Damn you fine as fuck let me get your number ?" The drive thru dude ask. I mentally roll my eyes. "I'm sorry I have a man" I say as politely as I can. "Come on he ain't got to know" The guy says licking his lips. "Um yeah he does have to know, look I'm trying to be nice can I just get my food and go please".

He hands me my food and my orange juice. "Thank you" I say attempting to smile at him. Speaking of my man, his bitch ass hasn't called to check on me. I want to dial his number but I ain't going out like that.

"Alana open this door" I yell out. "Hey cousin you got us food?" She ask. "Nope I got me food" I say laughing.

Just as I'm about to start eating my phone go off of course it's August.

"What?" I ask with a slight attitude.

"Who you talking too like that Cherokee?" He ask.

"Obviously you, you're the only one on the phone with me".

"Stop popping off at the mouth Cherokee I'll put you in your place".

"Whatever... What do you want August to defend your little cheap ratchet hoe?" I ask.

"Nah I called to apologize to my girl" He says.

"Apology not accepted" I say partly serious.

"I'm sorry baby for getting a bit reckless, you was just acting up shit got out of hand".

"Sure August, you got mad at me over the two cent hoe.." I say.

I begin eating my pancakes while talks. These pancakes are so good right now I begin to tune August annoying ass.

"You hear me girl?" He yells through the phone.

"Sorry yeah I'm just eating... Babe I'll hit you up later I'm at Alana place" I say.

"Fine tell Alana I say what's up?, I love you Cherokee" he says.

"I love you too" I say.

Getting back to my food. "So Kee tell me how Chanel and her little friends jumped that hoe Kiera..." I smirk, "If only I could've seen that shit.". "Chanel saying is she fucked her up" Alana says.

I start laughing "All she got to do is keep the big ass mouth of hers shut and shit like this won't happen" I've seen Chanel fight before and she got a lil bit of hands. She can't beat my ass but still. "Wait it gets better... I'm hearing like they was at the park or some shit and August was there. After they jumped her, he the one running behind her pushing her inside of her apartment." He continues to try me fucking around with this ugly ass hoe.

"I'm really over this hoe and August, I love him but he continues to do me wrong! Like this shit is a fucking downgrade and an insult to me. How the fuck you go from me to her?... As far as Kiera goes I really just want to drag her, fuck her edges up more than what they are now" I say seriously. Alana laughs "Just chill Kee don't go out there trying to fight her, lil mama ain't even worth it".

"She just think she the shit like bitch please you're ratchet as fuck and your weave stale as fuck." I say busting out laughing. "What does August see in her?" Lana ask. I need to know the fucking answer too. "I ask myself the same question, well I did hear she give it up quickly so maybe that it".

"Let me get going I have to stop by Tavia house she said she wanted me to help her with something" I say getting up. "Alright boo it was great seeing you" Lana says. "Same I'll hit you up later".

I shouldn't feel stupid for being with August. He's my man and that hoe is just a side piece she'll never be in my spot. How is she mad that August with me shit she acting like she really matter in his life. Kiera will is just a jump off and that's all she'll ever be. I'm not stressing her bald head ass.

That bitch got a lot of mouth I wonder if she can back that shit up. No wonder Chanel tap that ass I would have been done that shit if I had to deal with her for so long. I need to go back to my kick boxing classes this hoe Kiera got my stress level on a hundred.

"Hey girl!" I say walking into Tavia place. "Hello girly what's up?". "Nothing much just got back from Alana she was telling me how Kiera got jumped" I say laughing. "Shit why I ain't here about that!?" She ask laughing. "I don't know girl you stay out here in the hood being ratchet" I say.

"Shut up I ain't ratchet" she says laughing mad hard. "I'm playing girl, but what you need help with I got the whole day and shit to do so let's get to it" I say.