I pressed my lips against his froggy lips and then he turned back to normal and I washed my lips with salt water. "Ewww!" I whined.

Aslan looked at me and said, "The first test has been passed."

"What?" I asked.

"You were tested. You were to kiss him or not," Aslan told me and I nodded.

"I hope he didn't enjoy it," I said.

"I did," Eustace told me. "I never kissed someone before. Not even my parents."

"That explains so much and yet so little," I said. Caspian chuckled.

I looked at Eustace and then at everyone else and looked at the sky. I noticed it was night time now and I thought it passed only a few seconds. Earth time must be slower than Narnia time, but it didn't matter. I needed to get out of here and defeat the evil.

"So when is the next test?" Peter asked.

"I can't say," Aslan said.

"Wow," I said.

"What?"

"It's night," I told them. They looked at the sky to.

"You're right," Edmund said. "It seems only like 5 minutes or a few seconds passed."

I looked around and asked, "Where can I sleep?"

"In that room over there," Caspian said pointing to the cabins on the ship. I nodded.

I walked into the cabin and it had clothes already dried. I changed into a night gown and I laid on the soft bed and closed my eyes.

the next day

I heard someone opening the door and I found Lucy looking at me. "Good morning," she said.

"Good morning Lucy," I replied with a soft smile. "How is everyone?"

"We're good," she told me. "Ready to get the day started?"

I nodded. "I'll be out in a second."

I washed up and then walked out of the cabin and back onto the deck and found everyone. I had a new outfit on and it was a blue dress and it was long but not under my feet, I had boots on and they were brown, I looked pretty natural today. "How was everyone's sleep?" I asked.

"Good," Eustace said before anyone else could say anything. Caspian looked at Sam softly.

"Mine was okay but the dream wasn't," Caspian told me.

"How was your dream Sam?" Peter asked his girlfriend.

"It was lovely," she told him and she kissed his cheek. Caspian looked hurt but he covered it up by shouting,

"Is that a army after us?!?"

Sam looked and so did the rest. "I don't see anything," Edmund told him.

"I don't either," Eustace also told us.

I looked over carefully and scanned the location and noticed nothing. "I think you must being seeing things," I said to Caspian.

"Yeah...I must be," he said.

Eustace walked over to me and asked, "Did you get a shield?"

"Now that you mention it...I did," I said. "It's sitting over there still."

"Caspian here is the shield Emmy got us!" Eustace shouted. I smiled. "She is an amazing girl."

I blushed at that and told him, "Now I'm just one of a kind."

I saw that we came upon an island and I got a nice look of it. "Should we go on it?" Lucy asked.

"Not today," Caspian said. "I must train everyone to fight pretty good so when can stop the evil without getting hurt badly."

"So you're going to train us?" Lucy asked.

Caspian nodded. "Lucy and Emmy I will teach one of you how to fight with a sword and the other to shoot a bow. Eustace you will use a sword as well."

"That is a bloody good thing right?" Eustace asked with his british accent.

"I think it is," I told him.

"Thanks."

Caspian made Lucy, Eustace, and me follow him to below the Dawn Treader's deck. Once under it, he handed me and Eustace a sword. Lucy got the bow but she seemed proud to have it. "Now Eustace and Emmy fight with regular knowledge of a sword."

"Regular?" I asked.

"I think he means without knowing how to fight with it," Lucy said.

"Oh," I said and me and Eustace got into battle stance.

"No don't hurt each other!" Caspian told us.