Chapter 9~ Some Shit Finna End

The Next Day💜

Drew's P.O.V💭

"Ohhhhhh Drew, I'm about to c-c-cummmm!"

"Hold it Joy!" I groaned out.

"Ughhhhhhhh, I c-c-can't!"

"Ugh, cum then damn..." This bitch stay pissing me off😒.

She came all over my condom, after she was finished she got down in her knees to suck me up...

"Oh, I needa go I gotta game in an hour..."

"You ain't gonna shower???" I asked her.

"Nah, I ain't got time plus I'm already slick late." She put her clothes back on. "Well you gonna come and see me play." She got all up in my face.

"Yeah I'll be at the game, why???"

"Because I want you to come and support me you know. I don't even know why you stay supporting ole girl.." She rolled her eyes😒.

"I support Ky, because she's Bae the fuck..."

"If she was Bae then why am I here fucking you???" She mumbled.

"Because we aren't official and when we do become official I'm going to cut your ass off? You're just a nut."

"Huh?? What nigha?!? What the hell you just a nut?!? Nigha I done held you down, been there when you wanted some and now since she done moved down here you wanna just drop me like what the fuck nigha!!!" Joy swung on me and Lord knows she lucky she missed, because if she didn't I would have laid her ass out even though I don't hit females she would have been the first...

"Alright Joy, bruh you gotta go..." I started directing her towards the door.

"Oh your gonna hate that you fucked up with me, because I'm make you and ole girl life a living hell." She started laughing😂.

I grabbed this girl by her neck and lifted her up to eye level on the wall, "I swear if you touch my girl I'm going to come after your ass with everything damn thang I got. Dani already don't like yo ugly ass and she has no problem with beating ya ass. Imma tell you this one time and one time only. If you fuck with Ky, you fucking with me and you know better than anyone that fucking with me isn't something you want to do." I let go of her neck then kicked her hoe ass out... Joy is alright at times, but the bitch is clingy as tha fuck man😒, I swear that shit be blowing a nigha...

I went back up stairs, showered then dried myself off. After I ironed my fit, I slipped on my clothes then made my way to the basketball game.

Ky's P.O.V💭

Basketball Game🏀

The game just started 2 minutes ago and once again Joy is missing hella shoots🙄, so coach called a timeout.

"What the hell is that Joyyy?!?!" Coach Walker yelled.

"I don't know..." Joy responded.

"Well until you get ya damn shit together you're not starting anymore! Sit ya ass down and Ky go sub in!"

Joy rolled her eyes at me. Like bitch what's your fucking problem with me??? Just because you're playing like shit don't mean a damn thing to me, you play like ass coach is gonna embarrass ya ass... She needa stop giving me these damn nasty ass looks for I give her ass a nasty ass black eye...

I went to sub in. As soon as I got in I went to hitting hella shots💪🏽. Every time I hit a 3 I would hear Drew yell, "Chef Ky with tha shot gurl!"

I must looked up the at halftime and Drew had a shirt with ny name on it. This nigha right here😊.

The on the front of the shirt had it: "My Girlfriend Sc🏀res More Than Yours" and on the back is had: "Boyfriend of #1". I promise he has no chill what so ever...

After The Game❤️

We are now 7-0! We're dominating on the court right now. I'm soooo proud my team. I might just be the 2nd starting shooting guard.

After we all cooled off and changed. We went to sit in the bleachers.

"Good game baby!" Drew pulled me into his lap and gave me a kiss😘.

"Thanks Drew. And you're childish for this shirt tho."

"How am I childish???" Drew asked.

"Because you know damn well we're not together..." I gave him a look🙄.

"Well I'm going to let all these little nighas know they can't have you until I make you mine. You're mine weather were together or not. Point. Blank."

"Whateverrrrrr." I turnt around to watch the boys games.

"Don't whatever me little girl."

"Yeah yeah yeah." I said while fanning him off. 

I felt somebody staring at me so I looked back and it wasn't Drew. He was watching the boys game. So I started looking around and saw Joy staring at me.

"Damn, you can take a picture I'm pretty sure it would last longer..." I said.

"I wouldn't want a picture of bullshit the fuck..."

"If I was bullshit you wouldn't be staring at me the fuck. I must look good."

"You look like a dumb ass bitch."

I just looked at her and just laughed😂, I don't entertain girls that call me 'bitches' and 'hoes', because I'm neither one.

"See I'm not going to entertain you, because I know that I'm not and will never be a bitch. And girl my GPA is higher than yours so I must be smart..."

"Please suck a big dick, choke, and die."

"Don't suck dick either. Only thing my mouth touched is food, drinks and my man." I grabbed Drew's face and gave him a long, nasty kiss💦😛, you know just how he like it😏.

"Whatever thot." She got up and left.

This bitch finna make me slap fire from her ass, she just don't know. Lord, please keep your hands on me, before I mess that child's life all the way up.

Drew started kissing on my neck, "You know I like that shit..." He whisperd in my ear.

"Yeah I know... May you get off my neck please, I wasn't planning on getting my panties wet..."

Drew stopped kissing my neck, "Yes ma'am..."

We turnt our heads back towards the game. Ugh, hoes these days.

(Ky & Drew's mood in MM)

Key~ᗩᖇie😈❣😛