Chapter 8~ Luckiest Girl In The World

Start from the beginning

He licked his lips, "Mhm, I like strawberries."

"I bet you do."

The rest of the time we just sat there, talked and watched the sun set. After the sun had set, Drew carried me back to his car on his back.

"I want some ice cream???" Drew asked me.

"Yessss!"

"Fat ass." He mumbled.

"I believe you like it fat right???"

"Hell yeah, but we gonna get it fatter..." He mumbled tha last part.

I slapped him upside his head.

"Ouch gurl! What you hit me for???"

"Talking about we gonna get my ass fatter."

"Hell we is! Imma make sure to fuck ya good, then get ya pregnant a few times, so hell ya ass gonna looking right!"

I just shook my head, this nigha doesn't have a chill.

"What kind of ice cream you want???" He asked me.

"Um, vanilla strawberry sundae."

"Alright. May I get a vanilla strawberry sundae and a chocolate sundae."

"Will that be all??" Tha cashier asked.

Drew looked at me, "And an order of French fries." I added.

"What size?"

"Large."

"And what size sundaes?"

Drew spoke up, "Large as well."

"Alrighty. That will be $9.39"

Drew pulled out a $100 bill then headed it to the cashier, "Keep the change."

"You sure?" She looked confused🙄.

"I'm positive." Then he slipped a $100 bill in her tip cup.

"Well thank you." Tha cashier smiled😊.

"You're welcome."

He grabbed our ice cream and my fries then we went to sit down at an open table.

"Why you didn't get your change back???"

"Because I don't need it. I got enough money. And plus she wasn't rude that's where the tip came in at."

"You're so sweet."

"Nah tha fuck I ain't, don't say that. That shit make me feel gay and I'm damn sure not gay hell."

(No offense, I have nothing against gay people, I love everybody the same.)

"Alright pipe down..." I told Drew. I started dipping my French fries in my ice cream. He was just looking at me crazy.

"What the hell are you doing???"

"Eating, what the fuck it look like fool?"

"Gurl you nasty as fuck."

"It ain't nasty." I rolled my eyes as I dipped one of my fries in his ice cream.

"Gurl keep that bull shit over there." He gave me a look😒.

I just laughed in his face😂, then ate my chocolate ice cream covered fry. "Boy you don't know what ya missing."

"Just nasty."

"Try one for me."

"Hell nah!" Drew said with a mouth full of ice cream.

"Pleaaeeee, I'll give you a kiss!"

"Nah I'm good..."

"Alright."

He tried to grab my hand, but I snatched back from him.

"Really Ky..."

"Yupp." I said while stuffing a vanilla covered fry in my mouth.

"Gimmie the damn fry, cause imma get me a damn kiss." I dipped a fry in his ice cream then fed it to him. He looked like he didn't like it at first, but then asked for another one.

"That was kinda good tho, real talk."

"I know right."

After we finished our ice cream he took me back home.

"Game day tomorrow right???"

"Yupp."

"Coach needa go head and start you."

"He knows what's best for the team."

"Hell that's you, cuz #3, think she the shit, but ain't hitting on shit."

"She be acting like she got a problem with me and shit..."

"She probably mad cause your a better player than her, your getting more PT (playing time) and she's the damn supposedly starting shooting guard."

I laughed so fucking hard😂💀, Drew is so funny when he's being serious, he already ain't got no filter so when he's being serious. It's like the funniest shit comes out.

"Well go getcha some rest beautiful, game day tomorrow and we needa make it 7-0, alright?" Drew said.

"Yeah I gotcha!" I gave Drew a kiss, before I got out of his car and went inside the house.

"Have fun?"

I jumped at the voice that was speaking at me, which turned out it was King.

"Boy you scared the fuck outta me, but yeah I did..."

"Okay thats good. Go head and get some rest game day tomorrow. I need for ya to drop dimes out there tomorrow."

"Don't I always.." I said flipping my hair💁🏽.

"Well I got money on this game, one of my old partners little sisters play ball for South Atlanta High. He says she's the better shooter. I was like nigha please, just wait to Chef Ky get out there ya feel me???"

I just laughed at his hype ass😂, "I got ya tomorrow brother! Just know I get half."

"You mean I don't tell momma you been playing ball."

"If you tell her no money for you anyways nigha so..."

"Oh yeah, Fasho. 5,000 will be coming ya way tomorrow night after the game."

"Danggggg they bet 10 grand for this game?!?"

"Hell yeah, hell money ain't nothing to me anyway... Let her get as much as she can first half because second half I want you to lock her down. But bruh just wait till the champion game, shit might get crazy enough to get up to $1,000,000. Hell you never know with these fools..."

I just shoke my head and went upstairs to my room. I took a 15 minute shower, slipped on my sports bra, panties, some cheer shorts then crashed😴.

Key~ᗩᖇie😈❣😛