Vier

Doffy P.O.V.

We arrived at flower shop, I saw Law arranging pots outside.

"Good Morning, Donquixote-san.", he said and looked behind me at my brother and his fiancé. He bowed his head and lead us inside; there at the counter was (y/n) with that man she called Mihawk.

"Good Morning, everyone.", she beamed. Mihawk excused his self but not before he kissed (y/n) on the forehead and walked outside with Law.

"We came to finish the ideas!", shouted Lucia. "So white roses and red lilies, (y/n). Lucia said it would be best.", smiled Rocinante sadly.

(Y/n) nodded and walked back to her desk to write down the flowers she needed; Lucias phone started to ring and she answered. "Okay! Ill be there soon.. Thanks mom.", said Lucia; she excused herself and kissed Corazon on the cheek.

"So Rocinante-san.", started (y/n). I saw she had a different opinion on the flower decorations; i walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, she smiled. "When will you need these?", she asked.

"By next week, Friday.", answered Corazon. (Y/n) nodded and looked at me, i raised my eyebrow and took my hand away. "Uh.. Nevermind.", she said and started to fill the order for the flowers. "Actually (y/n). Remember my idea for the bouquet? I actually want you to make it!", said Corazon.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Doffy's flower decoration idea was the best so far, but Lucia said she only wanted white roses and red lilies.

"Thats pretty plain...", said Law, scaring me in the process. "Law!", i growled. Law chuckled and saw the ideas. "This one is really nice...", suggested Law as he pointed at Doffy's idea.

"We have the flowers to make a sample...", said Law, pointing at the flower case. I smiled and started to make a sample of all the ideas; when we were finished we called the brothers over.

"Wow! I like that one!", shouted Rocinante, pointing at Doffy's idea. "Corazon! Youre too loud!", growled Doffy. I giggled and Law held his laugh from the nickname we had just heard.

"Corazon?", asked Law. Doffy scoffed and looked away; i smiled at the brothers. "So Cora-san?", i suggested. "Ahh! (Y/n)-chan! Say it again!", requested Rocinante. I gave him a puzzled look and said it again. "Yes! From now on call me, Cora-san!", he smiled. I smiled at his childish request and nodded, he then asked Law to do the same.

 I smiled at his childish request and nodded, he then asked Law to do the same

"Yup that one, forget what Lucia said, Ill convice her about this arrangement... This one is so beautiful...", said Corazon.

At the end, Corazon decided that Doffy's idea was the best; Doffy had to leave for a meeting leaving a pouting Corazon in my store.

"Cora-san! Come over and help me with the bouquet.", i urged him. Corazon walked over to the table and looked at the flowers.

Some customers walked in with Law and i went to make more bouquets.