Helping Hand

~Author's P.O.V~

(Y/N) and Tamaki knock on the door however there is no answer. Tamaki knocks on the door again, still resulting in no answer. (Y/N) reaches down to the door knob and twists it, what surprises her is that it's unlocked. The two teens look at each before opening the door and walking in, not before closing it behind them. 

"Do you know where her room is?" (Y/N) asks Tamaki who immediately nods his head before leading (Y/N) towards Haruhi's room.

Tamaki bursts into Haruhi's room, "Don't worry, princess! Daddy is here." Tamaki calls out before (Y/N) hits him in the head. 

The only thing that can be heard was Haruhi's coughing, "What are you guys doing here?" Haruhi asks before she begins to cough again. 

"Well, we've come to look after you." (Y/N) says as she walks over to Haruhi. 

"And the host club?" Haruhi asks, now sniffling a bit. 

"It's been cancelled for today." (Y/N) answers her. 

"Have you been to the doctors?" Tamaki soon asks which causes Haruhi to weakly nod her head.

"They said that I should just rest it off." Haruhi croaks out. "You two should go, I don't want to get you both sick." Haruhi says, sitting up though soon collapsed back onto the bed. 

"No way." (Y/N) says. (Y/N) presses her hand to Haruhi's forehead, her forehead is burning hot. "Tamaki, go find a cloth and rinse it under lukewarm water then place it onto Haruhi's forehead." (Y/N) says. Tamaki nods his head and exits the room.

"We're going to look after you Haruhi, you'll be fine." (Y/N) says which causes Haruhi to give her a weak smile. Tamaki soon returns and places the cloth onto Haruhi's head which makes her sigh softly. "I'm going to get her a glass of water and medicine. Stay with her, alright?" (Y/N) says before leaving the room. (Y/N) begins to make her way around the house, quickly finding the kitchen as she grabs a glass of water. She looks through the bag that she brought over before grabbing out the medicine.

Meanwhile with Tamaki and Haruhi, everything is so awkwardly quiet - it is quite unusual considering how loud and talkative Tamaki usually was. "T-Thank you for coming over Tamaki." Haruhi says before she coughs once more. 

Tamaki sits down on the edge of her bed, "It was all (Y/N)'s idea." Tamaki answers though he gives her a bright smile. "She really is something, isn't she?" Tamaki says, not even having to say her name for Haruhi to know who he is talking about.

"She sure is." Haruhi replies, a small blush on her face, though Tamaki though that it was because Haruhi is sick. 

(Y/N) soon returns with the glass of water and the medicine, "Tamaki, help her up." (Y/N) says which Tamaki soon does, gently helping Haruhi up. (Y/N) hands Haruhi the glass of water and medicine. "You probably don't feel like doing anything but you need to take this." (Y/N) says. 

"Thank you (Y/N)." Haruhi says softly, taking the medicine and nearly finishing the water. "It's no problem, that's what friends do right?" (Y/N) says, giving Haruhi a bright smile which makes the two other teen's heart flutter. 

'Yeah...Friends.' Haruhi thinks to herself.