~Dead love~ part 1

"Y/N, where are you?!" Dan shouted with confidence. You were in love with him, that's all that needs to be said, you have been in love with your best friend for a while... Worst thing is, he has a girlfriend, who you are close too.

You text Dan saying 'SURPRISE! I'm hiding whole point of HIDE N  SEEK!!
You knew Dan only saw you as a best friend, or a little sister, you two were 3 years apart, even though of the age, you loved him, this love has blossomed over the years, you met when you were 12, you are now 23 and Dan just turned 26, your birthday was soon, June 17th to be precise.
"SURPISE MOTHER FUCKER!" You pounce out from behind him and tackle him to the ground, you end up falling onto him, staring into his chocolate eyes, double chocolate eyes, staring into eachother... Romantic right? You lean in... Wrong decision, "uhh.. Y/N.. What are u doing..." Dan chuckled thinking  you where joking. You weren't "JK, lol got you there, I must get going... Radio station wants me in early to do some interviews..." You say getting up holding back tears. "See you tomorrow Danny boy." You weakly wave. Dan waves back... Noticing every.single.move.

Even though you were close with his girlfriend, you hated their relationship, he has always spoken about breaking up with her, for not speaking to him, pathetic excuses for ignoring him, and just not in love with her anymore. Which you found stupid, you have given Daniel advice on what to do, he took it, but never sent the message. 

You were jealous. You were so fucking jealous. You hated seeing. Them together, it was painful. At night you would cry down the phone to him, attempted self harm, he always talked you out of it, depression got the best of you. Worst at night. Crying for three hours, attempting self harm, it killed him, you could hear it in his voice, it killed you, it was getting the best of you. And you hated yourself for it.