Chapter 18

Whitney's P.O.V:

After packing most of the stuff in our house we head over to Gibbs' house to help. "Hey Uncle Gibbs! Me and Dad are here to help you pack!" I say. "Hey Guys. I need the help. Do I need to bring dishes?" he asks. "Jimmy and Breena are." I say. "Dishes and furniture are the only things you don't need to bring. " I say. "Okay lets get packing." I pack towels and stuff. Hey Whit." My dad calls. "Yeah?" I call back. "Come here." Uncle Gibbs calls. "Where is 'here'." I ask. "The basement." Uncle Gibbs calls. I tape the box and go to the basement when I open the door a bucket of water falls on me. I gasp. "Jerks!" I say, then I smile. "Come here I want a hug!" I say and run towards them and hug them. "Whitney!" they groan. "Shouldn't have dumped water on me." I laugh. We hear other people laughing. We turn to see the others. "How much did you see?" I ask. "All of it." Abby says. "God." Dad says under his breath. Then I smile. "She's smiling why is she smiling?" Uncle Jimmy asks. I go up and hug them to. "Whitney i'm wet now!" Uncle Tony says.  "Now I have some more stuff to pack up stairs." I chirp hopping up the stairs. They just laugh and shake their heads. 

~Time skip~

We finish bringing the last box inside the new house. "Well," I start. "Lets unpack." I finish. I help Uncle Ducky bring his boxes up stairs. After everyone's stuff is in their rooms dad says. "Me and Whit have a few more boxes to get, we'll be back in an hour or so." Dad says. When we get to the house we go inside. I walk to my room.  Memories start to come back.

~Flash Back~

5 year old Whitney McGee is sitting in her room at a tea party table with her stuff Bear, Agent(Named after her dad). Just then Ally her babysitter comes in and hugs her goodbye. Her Dad steps in. "DADDY!" She squeals. "Hey baby girl having your tea party with out me?" he asks. "No! Just waiting!" She says dragging Tim McGee to the table. She sat him down and but make up on him along with the crown and boa. "Daddy you look pretty!" Whitney squealed. "Only because you made me pretty cupcake." Tim says tickling her and kissing her face. She squeals for like ever in till he stops. "Daddy, promise me nothing will ever change between us." Whitney says in her 5 year old voice. "Stuff is going to happen, but you will always be my number one Princess." Tim says kissing her cheek. Whitney yawns and falls asleep. "Night Princess." Tim says tucking her in and kissing her head. If only they knew the nanny cam recorded it all.

 If only they knew the nanny cam recorded it all

~End of Flash Back~

"What were you thinking about?" Dad asks. "When I was having a tea party with agent, I was five and I ask you if-" Dad cuts me off. "If anything would change, it has but you are still my number one Princess."  he says kissing my head. "The Nanny cam filmed it all, a lot of our memories in this room and over the house, I have them on 2 dvds at the new house." Dad says. We grab the boxes I take one last look around then shut the door. "I'm going to miss that house." I say. "Me to." 

~Flash backs~

#1) Whitney and Tim are making cookies, Whitney takes the floor and throws it at her Dad. "Whiter Bug!" He says. "It's on!" He throws baking soda at Whitney. they have a full blown food fight. The cookie making was forgotten 

 #2) McGee was teaching Whitney to ride a bike with out training wheels. Abby was recording the moment. Whitney and Tim go down the side walk and Tim lets go and Whitney keeps going. When she stops Abby says. "Good Job Whitney!" "Good Job Whiter Bug!" Tim says.

#3) "Come on Whitney come to Dad!" Tim says trying to get Whitney to walk. "Daddy!" The one year old says walking well running to her Daddy. When she gets to Tim he lifts her up and spins. "Good Job Whitney!" "Daddy!" she says again. "Yup I'm Daddy!"

#4) "Whitney this is Abby, Daddy's girlfriend." Tim says introducing Abby to Whitney. "Your Pretty." Whitney says taking Abby's hand and taking her to her tea set to have a party. "Thank You Whitney, your very pretty to." Abby says. They have a tea party and don't let Tim join.

~End of them~

"We have a lot of memories there but we'll make new ones here." Dad says pulling in the drive way. "Can we watch the videos with the others later?" I ask. "If they want to watch but I'll watch either way." Dad says. After a while we watch with the others. "I remember those two." Abby says. "That was cute." Ziva says. "I know it was me!" I say joking around. We laugh and start unpacking. I can't wait to make new memories here.

(Abby and Tim broke up for awhile then got back together)