Chapter 11

Whitney's  P.O.V:

Saturday at 5:30, I was dragged out of bed because there was a dead marine. After I get my stuff, I quickly go to the kitchen to grab an apple and chocolate milk. "Come om Whit, Lets go." My Dad Yelled from the door. "Coming!" I yell grabbing him an apple knowing he'll be hungry. When I get in the car I hand him the apple. "Thanks." he said. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Harrison st. Rockville, Maryland." He says. "So a 41 minute drive?" I ask. "Yup." I sigh and listen to my music.

~(Use the spongbob voice) 2 Fall Out Boy songs and 4 Taylor Swift songs later~

When we pull up I put my phone in the glove Box. I don't see the others but I get out anyway. I go over to the Police Tape with my dad at toe. I showed my badge. They let us in. "N.C.I.S." I say to the main Officer.  "How did you know it was a Marine?" He asks. "What?" My dad asks. "We just read the id. "We got a call about 5: 30 this morning." My dad answered. "I'm calling Uncle Gibbs." I say going to get my phone. When I get it I dial Uncle Gibbs.

Gibbs' P.O.V:

I wake up to my phone ringing. "Gibbs!" I snap. "Sorry to wake you Uncle Gibbs. But Dead Marine." Whitney say on the other end. "How did you know before me?" I ask. "I think the person that killed the Marine called Us and acted like an N.C.I.S. Agent. So yeah I woke Up at 5:30 for this.What are your orders?" She asks. "Call Ducky and Palmer, then-" she cuts me off. "Hold on." I can here what going on on the other end. 

(Other end)

"Hey who are you?" Whitney questions. "Agent Abigail Borin, C.G.I.S. (Coast Guard Investigative Service) Who are you?" Borin asks. "N.C.I.S. Agent in training Whitney McGee." Whitney says. "McGee has a daughter?" Borin asks. "Yeah, Um I'm talking to my boss if you give me a minute I'll show you the Crime Scene." "Okay."

(Gibbs)

"Hey Boss Man Agent Borin from C.G.I.S. is here." Whitney tells me. I'm on my way no one touches anything in till I get there." I tell her. "Go it." Then the line goes dead. I call Tony and Ziva. I grab my coffee after I'm dress and walk out the door. 

Whitney's P.O.V: 

I lead Borin to my dad. "Dad C.G.I.S. is here!" I call to him, while texting texting Uncle Jimmy. After I say. "No one touches the body in till Bossy Man gets here."  I say. I dial Uncle Ducky. When He picks up. "Hello Whitney. How are you this fine Morning?" "Well Uncle Ducky we have a dead Marine. Uncle Jimmy said to meet him at N.C.I.S. as always, I sent him the Address." I say into the phone. "Okay I will go now see you in a little bit." "See you then Uncle Ducky." When I hang Up I grab a note pad then ask the officer that was here earlier. "What is this Marine's Name?"  "Staff Sergeant James Johnson." He replies. I write it down. "By the looks of it he was stabbed." Borin says. Then I see everyone pull up. "I'll inform the others." I say walking to them. "Morning Guys!" I say walking up to them. Mornings go around. "So we have Staff Sergeant James Johnson, By the looks of it hes was stabbed." I say. They look at me. "What?" I ask. "Good Job Probie  Jr!" Tony says.I Gibbs slap him. "Ow." "Uncle Ducky, Uncle Jimmy the body is this way." I say leading them to the body. "Whit," Aunt Ziva starts. "Glove at a crime scene," She finishes handing me gloves. "Oh sorry." "Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness." Gibbs says from behind me. "Yes sir."I say. "Tim witnesses, DiNozzo Bag and tag. Ziva teach Whitney how to do the Pictures then follow her." Gibbs says. Him and Borin talk to Ducky while Ziva starts showing me how to do the pictures. Which weren't that hard. After I take pictures of the body I walk around the area. Then I find it behind the bush.I take a quick picture then say. "Boss! Bloody knife!" Tony, Gibbs, & Borin come over. I go to pick it up. "Want you need to take a-" I cut Uncle Tony off. "I already did."  I pick it up and Tony teaches me how to bag and tag. "Okay get the Evidence to Abby. And Whitney god job at your first crime scene." Uncle Gibbs says patting me on my back. I ride back with Tony and Ziva so I can ride in the N.C.I.S. truck. Then I bring the evidence to Abby.

~Abby's Lab~

"Abby I have Evidence from My first crime scene!" I say walking into the lab. "Really?!" She asks. "Yup and I found the knife to!" "Good for you!"  "Well I better get back to see what  learn next! Bye Abbs!" I say walking out. "Bye Whitney!" I walk out of the lab and to the Bullpen. "Whitney, Tony is going to teach you how to look up info on people." Gibbs says. I go with Tony and look up info. But I wish I didn't.  Because my birth mom is married to the dead Marine.

Part 2 coming up!