Chapter 10: Shopping with DiNozzo Sr.

Tim's P.O.V:

Whitney and Me get into the car to go to the School To pick up Lily. I am still mad she scared me like that. "Dad, I know you are mad I scared you and I am sorry." She says. My face softens. "It's okay Whit you just scared us that's all." I say. She smiles and looks out the window. When we pull up to the school, We get out and go to the office. "Hi we are here to pick up Lily Johnson." I say. "Why?" "Her father was kidnapped." Whitney says. "They're at lunch." She says. "Thank You Ma'am." I say. We walk in to the Lunch room and it goes silent.Whitney walks over to her friends and I follow. "Lily," She starts. "I'm not sure how to tell you this but your father has been kidnapped." Whitney says. "What?" Lily asks. "You need to come with us and go into protective custody." I say. "Okay." Lily says getting up and throwing away her food. "What about my school work while I'm gone?" Lily asks. "You don't have to do it." I say. We get in the car and go back to the car and start driving to the Navy building. "So Lily you excited to see the Navy building I work at?" Whitney asks. "Yeah I am. But I wish it was on better circumstances." she replies. "Me to Lil." I say. When we arrive at the Navy yard Lily gets a visitors pass and we go to the bullpen. Everyone is working on the case except Sr who looks out of place. "We have her boss." Whitney said trying to sound like Tony. "I don't sound like that Whitney!" Tony said. Whit and Lily giggle. "McGee talk to Mr. Johnson's Captain and see what you can get. Whit Give Lily a tour and take Sr with you." Gibbs says. I get to work and Whitney does a few things then does what she is told.

Whitney's P.O.V:

"Right this way." I say. I show them everything I have access to. "And this is Abby's lab." I say as we walk in. "Whit- Sr!!!" Abby shouts. "Abby." Sr says hugging her. "Who's this?" Abby asks referring to Lily. "Lily Johnson Commander Johnson's daughter." I say. We talk for a while in till Abby had to get back to work. "I'll take you girls shopping." Sr says. "I don't think that's allowed." I say. "Let's ask." Lily says not being able to say no to shopping. "Fine!"I say in defeat. "Hey Uncle Gibbs? Dad?" I ask entering the Bullpen. "Yes?" They ask. "Sr wants to take me and Lily shopping." I say. Uncle Tony, Aunt Ziva, Dad, and Uncle Gibbs stops and looks at me. "Please Gibbs I want to." Sr says from behind me. "Fine Tony go with them." Uncle Gibbs says. "Yes Boss!" Uncle Tony says getting his jacket. We go to the car and go to the mall. When we get there we go into a store. I look at accessories with Lily. Because it was an accessory store. Me and Lily got locker sets and I got an office set for my desk. Ucle Tony even found a Hawkeye mouse pad. No one will understand that Hawkeye is our thing. "Lets get you girls some bracelets or something." Sr says. "Not one to argue I nod. I was raise not to argue so yeah. I get a paw necklace and Lily gets a bracelet. Then I put my foot down. "I think we should get back." I say looking at my watch. "Okay let me pay." Sr says. As he pays I text Dad and tell him we are leaving in a few minutes. This has been along day. When we get to the office I set my desk up. Me and Lily talk for a while in till the elevator opened. "Dad!" Lily says and runs into his arms. I smile to my self and lean onto my Dad. He kisses my head. "What's with the Hawkeye mouse pad?" My dad asks. "It's mine and Uncle Tony's thing." I reply going to my desk to do the paper work seeing I did not help. I didn't even get the chance to start. Everyone was pulling me away because we had to go home. Boo.

Whitney's locker set^^^^

Lily's locker set^^^^^^^^

Whitney's desk set^^^

Whitney's  Hawkeye Mouse pad^^^^^^^

Whitney's Hawkeye Mouse pad^^^^^^^

Whitney's  Hawkeye Mouse pad^^^^^^^

Whitney's paw necklace^^^

Lily's bracelet^^^^