Chapter 9

*Your POV*

I look at everyone and there state and condition. Avi is comforting Esther the best he can while looking half dead, Scott is crying his eyes out silently, Kevin is trying to calm him down. I stand up and go to the star bucks just around the corner. I order everyone something to eat and something to drink. Well everyone except me. But that is because i am not hungry. I thank the cashier and take the stuff and walk back to the hospital. I walk back into the waiting room only to see them all looking at Avi anxiously. "Has she answered Avi? Where do you think Y\N went?" I hear Esther ask and I chuckle lowly. "Turn around guys." I say and they whip around. "Y\N!" They all say and run towards me and Hug me. "I just went and got starbucks." I say and hand them all there food and drinks. "Babe where is yours?" Avi asks me and I smile at him. "I finished mine before I got here dear." I say and he smile at me and believes me. They start to eat their food and finish their food before the nurse walks into the waiting room. "Mitchells grassi 's family?" She asks and we all look up at her. "I'm sorry."

Hey everyone sorry for the short chapter but I am having computer problems. I will update again hopefully soon. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Shadow