Chapter 6: Secrets

As Jack was taking me to the castle, he asked if I would meet his parents.

"Uh..Sure Jack..."

As we were entering the castle I saw many guards they all looked same, as I looked at Jack he looked back and said,

"It's okay Elsa." I blushed and nodded.

we entered the main room where the king and queen sat, there i saw them, the majestic queen and the royal king.

"You must be Cinderella we've been hearing about." The queen started to say.

"Yes i am Cinderella, but also known as Elsa." I had replied in a decent voice.

"So Jack, You have come to like this Cinderella?" King Defern asked Jack.

"Yes father, I would also like to say i want to marry this girl." Jack answer that surprised everyone.

"J-Jack..." I said while blushing.

" Elsa, I love you. since that night. the night that we dance our hearts away." Jack said as he embraced Elsa.

"I-I-" Then the king had stepped forward into the conversation,

"Elsa, No...Princess Elsa-"

"What? Princess Elsa?" I said interrupting the King.

" Oh Dear she doesn't know?" Queen had said.

"I guess not" The king said to answer.

"W-What do i not know?" I said looking in their presence.

"Elsa, You're the first princess of the Snow Kingdom, We are associated with the Snow Kingdom and so we found out that you were taken away from the family to assure your safety."The king said as i stand there all in awe.

"I'm a ...Princess...i can't believe it." I said to myself trying to stay calm.

"Well then Princess Elsa do you want to marry me?" Jack said as he went on his one knee.

"Oh my god...Umm...Of..Of course!" I said hugging his and blushing mildly.

"Okay then may our Child become a husband" The Queen announced.

"Thank you mother." Jack said to the Queen."

So...Sorry for the wait!I forgot about this story and i was finishing up others too but here is chapter 6!