Chapter 4: The Night To Run Away

So when I got up from my bed I realized it's 7 and the ball is gonna start at 8 I had an hour! I heard a doorbell go and I went down and my step mom got the letter.
" Daughters! And step daughter...., there's a ball going on at 8! Let's get ready!" My step mom said, but I didn't want them to know that I'm going as well, so I secretly got the bag and put the dress on,
"Elsa, I need to talk to you" Rapunzel said, so let her in but I forgot that I had the dress on,
"Really Elsa? You think you are going to the ball?Like no, you're not good enough" Rapunzel said to hurt me,
" but you guys are going and a guy let me go with him!" I said to her.
But my words backfired, she ripped my dress, the one Jack gave me.
" please stop!" I said while crying.
" that's what you get ugly brat princess!" She said. Then she left with everyone.
"Why....why is she so mean!?what did I do to her!?" I said out loud,raging.
"Don't fret child, I'm here, it's me"a voice said I looked up. It was my mother,her spirit,
"Mom....what?"
" Elsa I wanted to tell you, that you're actually a princess, your father here isn't your real father, by blood.the neighboring kingdom has a king,and he's your real father."my spirit mother said.
"What that means my life has been a fake?"
" no Elsa,it hasn't. But I might let you go to that party, here use your powers, and mine,combine them and make a beautiful dress to sparkle and let your hair go free." My mother as my hair went into a braid and my dress mended it's self and it sparkled, then my old shoes turned into glass shoes.
"Whoa! Is this my power of ice and snow?" I asked
"Yes Elsa,your father is the king of snow. You're the rightful queen to the throne, not your younger Sister" my mother informed me.
" I shall go to the Ball mother,thank you!" I said.
" let me give you a ride and before midnight come back here or all your magic will disappear"my mom said as she got me a ride, a frozen carriage.
"Whoa! Thanks, I'll-" she was gone before I could say goodbye.
I entered the carriage and rode to the castle.
Whoa it's beautiful, when I entered the castle everyone stopped talking.
" Cinderella it's you" a voice said.
" uh hey Romeo" I said he blushed and Giggled,
"May I have this dance?"
" of course" I said.
Me and him danced the night away before I realized, the clock was 11:57 pm.
" oh my I got to go!" I said
" Wait Cinderella! Please, I need to let you know that, I'm a prince I'm Jack Frost,"
" then I must let you know, my real name is Elsa " I said we were both shocked,
" I must go now I'm sorry!" I ran, but I forgot my glass shoe but I didn't care right now, Rapunzel will see its me, I got into the carriage and rode back home and the magic was gone, my dress was torn and everything.
What had become of me, I didn't know he was Jack Frost.
END OF CHAPTER 4